Failed to get connected to Windows Update website Online

sai

Failed to get connected to Windows Update website Online
Microsoft Windows encountered me a problem that your S3 Graphics, Inc.
ProSavageDDR has stopped working properly. It also provides me a link to go
to winows Update website.. When entered to this site,it just simply shows
that website has encountered a problem can't find the page you are looking
for..With this reference only i just came to know about this group.. Shall
anyone resolve this problem for me?
I also tried to update my driver what that Microsoft Windows had
shown me. But i can't find her.. Because I dont know the complete details of
my drivers.. My main problem is system automatically restarted at any
instance not with a particular time period.After getting restarted it shows
your system has encountered a serious problem please send an report to
Microsoft..I had sent the report many times but there is no use.. So please
show me one solution for this..
Shenan Stanley

Re: Failed to get connected to Windows Update website Online
sai wrote:
> Microsoft Windows encountered me a problem that your S3 Graphics,
> Inc. ProSavageDDR has stopped working properly. It also provides me
> a link to go to winows Update website.. When entered to this
> site,it just simply shows that website has encountered a problem
> can't find the page you are looking for..With this reference only i
> just came to know about this group.. Shall anyone resolve this
> problem for me? I also tried to update my driver what that
> Microsoft Windows had
> shown me. But i can't find her.. Because I dont know the complete
> details of my drivers.. My main problem is system automatically
> restarted at any instance not with a particular time period.After
> getting restarted it shows your system has encountered a serious
> problem please send an report to Microsoft..I had sent the report
> many times but there is no use.. So please show me one solution for
> this..

Visit the hardware manufacturer's website for your card...

Microsoft did not manufacture your video card. Don't expect them to provide
support/drivers/software. ;-)

http://www.s3graphics.com/

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Randy Bell

RE: Failed to get connected to Windows Update website Online
Have you tried downloading more current or up-to-date drivers from the
manufacturer's website? Or are you saying you don't know enough details
about your driver? You can join DriverGuide.com or similar site for a small
fee, and they have their own software {such as the DriverGuide ToolKit} which
will scan your system, then go online and search their site for compatible
drivers. HTH ..