Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Error 8024200D for KB953337

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-30-2009
stavros
 

Posts: n/a
Error 8024200D for KB953337
I am trying to download this update, but this error always occurs. How can I
solve this?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-30-2009
TaurArian
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Error 8024200D for KB953337
stavros wrote:
:: I am trying to download this update, but this error always occurs.
:: How can I solve this?


Error Code 0x8024200D is:
SUS_E_UH_NEEDANOTHERDOWNLOAD
The installer requires more data to be downloaded

I cannot find any reference for KB953337

Please recheck what update you're trying to download and then manually
download the update if applicable and install it.

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2010 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org
======================================
Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties
or guarantees and doesn't give any rights.



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-30-2009
stavros
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Error 8024200D for KB953337
Sorry i made a mistake, it's KB953733. And just for you to know I am running
windows vista home premium without a service pack.

"TaurArian" wrote:

> stavros wrote:
> :: I am trying to download this update, but this error always occurs.
> :: How can I solve this?
>
>
> Error Code 0x8024200D is:
> SUS_E_UH_NEEDANOTHERDOWNLOAD
> The installer requires more data to be downloaded
>
> I cannot find any reference for KB953337
>
> Please recheck what update you're trying to download and then manually
> download the update if applicable and install it.
>
> --
>
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2010 - Update Services
> http://taurarian.mvps.org
> ======================================
> Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties
> or guarantees and doesn't give any rights.
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-30-2009
TaurArian
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Error 8024200D for KB953337
Re: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=953733

This update:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
or
This update:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Try manually downloading the appropriate update (I would guess the X86 one)
and installing it.

BTW -
Learn how to install Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/win...6f2021033.mspx

Learn how to install Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2)
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...f53711033.mspx

You really should update your computer to the latest SP level.


stavros wrote:
:: Sorry i made a mistake, it's KB953733. And just for you to know I am
:: running windows vista home premium without a service pack.
::
:: "TaurArian" wrote:
::
::: stavros wrote:
::::: I am trying to download this update, but this error always occurs.
::::: How can I solve this?
:::
:::
::: Error Code 0x8024200D is:
::: SUS_E_UH_NEEDANOTHERDOWNLOAD
::: The installer requires more data to be downloaded
:::
::: I cannot find any reference for KB953337
:::
::: Please recheck what update you're trying to download and then
::: manually download the update if applicable and install it.
:::
::: --
:::
::: TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2010 - Update Services
::: http://taurarian.mvps.org
::: ======================================
::: Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no
::: warranties or guarantees and doesn't give any rights.





Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aug 12, what is error code 8024200d windows-vista-update Windows Vista Update 0 08-12-2009 16:50
Error Code 8024200D? tom microsoft.public.windowsupdate 10 06-26-2009 01:33
Error 8024200D Nicklas microsoft.public.windowsupdate 4 12-06-2008 22:51
error code: 8024200D ian still learning microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 3 08-15-2008 22:15
Update error 8024200D Brandon0574 microsoft.public.windowsupdate 3 07-26-2008 22:00




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:39.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120