crazy MSN update

happymountainwalk09

crazy MSN update
Hello all,
The update of MSN makes me annoying. First of all, I can not update because
of error messages and ask me to upgarde the Window OS. After I tried to
upgarde my Window OS, in between error messages appeared again. I can not
communicate with my daughter for week.
--
WellDone

Re: crazy MSN update
[Forwarded to MSN Discussion newsgroup via crosspost]

Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista x64 SP2),
your Internet Explorer version, and your current MSN version.

happymountainwalk09 wrote:
> Hello all,
> The update of MSN makes me annoying. First of all, I can not update
> because
> of error messages and ask me to upgarde the Window OS. After I tried to
> upgarde my Window OS, in between error messages appeared again. I can not
> communicate with my daughter for week.

Ǝиçεl

RE: crazy MSN update
When posting to this Newsgяoup at least provide us with details of the
operating system you are using including Service Pack level, and what is the
antivirus/security suite installed and is a 3rd party fiewall being used ??.
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375>

What error(s) do you get? Give verbatim/exact descriptions.

Ǝиçεl
◕‿◕
-=-

"happymountainwalk09" wrote:

> Hello all,
> The update of MSN makes me annoying. First of all, I can not update because
> of error messages and ask me to upgarde the Window OS. After I tried to
> upgarde my Window OS, in between error messages appeared again. I can not
> communicate with my daughter for week.
> --
> WellDone

Shenan Stanley

Re: crazy MSN update
happymountainwalk09 wrote:
> The update of MSN makes me annoying. First of all, I can not update
> because of error messages and ask me to upgarde the Window OS.
> After I tried to upgarde my Window OS, in between error messages
> appeared again. I can not communicate with my daughter for week.

Operating System and service pack in question?

What particular component of MSN/Windows Live are you speaking of? Email?
Windows Live Messenger?

Telephones, emails, postal service and other means of communications have
failed where you are?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

StephenB

Re: crazy MSN update
In addition to the questions posed by PA Bear, what do you mean by "MSN" in your
message? Are you referring to MSN Explorer or Windows Live Messenger (formerly
known as MSN Messenger)?
-steve

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote:

>[Forwarded to MSN Discussion newsgroup via crosspost]
>
>Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista x64 SP2),
>your Internet Explorer version, and your current MSN version.
>

>happymountainwalk09 wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> The update of MSN makes me annoying. First of all, I can not update
>> because
>> of error messages and ask me to upgarde the Window OS. After I tried to
>> upgarde my Window OS, in between error messages appeared again. I can not
>> communicate with my daughter for week.

--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live