argentina

silvia adriana lastra

argentina
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

Posted as a reply to:

microsoft/windows update - failed status - help please to try inst

I've got the message:
Error Code: 0x800706BA
Try to install the update again, or request help from one of the following
resource

for several updates a few months back. Microsoft says to try instal again
but doesn't seem to say clearly (in my moderately decent search) how to
update each of them (is there any way they can all be installed together).
They all seem to have the same error message but I've not managed to find
help specific to this error code.

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...vices-usi.aspx
Tom Willett

Re: argentina
I won't cry for you.

<silvia adriana lastra> wrote in message
: You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or
becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.
:
:
:
: Posted as a reply to:
:
: microsoft/windows update - failed status - help please to try inst
:
: I've got the message:
: Error Code: 0x800706BA
: Try to install the update again, or request help from one of the following
: resource
:
: for several updates a few months back. Microsoft says to try instal again
: but doesn't seem to say clearly (in my moderately decent search) how to
: update each of them (is there any way they can all be installed together).
: They all seem to have the same error message but I've not managed to find
: help specific to this error code.
:
: EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
: WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...vices-usi.aspx

MowGreen

Re: argentina
Posted as a reply to: EggHeadCafe - Abuser of MS Newsgroups «

Me, either.

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *not* have *non-security content* prechecked"