Problem with installation of sp3

vaso

Problem with installation of sp3
I am running windows xp pro with service pack 2. I downloaded sp3 from
microsoft and followed each step for downloading, things to do before
installation, did a backup of intire system to my removable drive,
disabled my antivirus and then i started installation of sp3. I have a
hdd divided in 3 partitions (C:,D:,E where C: is my default system
partition where xp is installed with sp2. When i started installing
sp3, it automaticly installs itself to my removable drive(G.
How can i change this, so that sp3 is installed to my system drive
(C.

I have Intel pentium 1.8 Ghz, with Intel graphic onboard, 512 MB ddr
ram, wd hdd 80 GB and external seagate 500 GB, external Samsung DVD-
RW ROM, yamaha CD-RW ROM.
Running Windows Xp Pro with Sp2, AVG antivirus with firewall, Tuneup
Utility 2009,etc...

I would appreciate any suggestion. Thanks in advance.

dzrdzotronic dzrdzovvv@yahoo.com
vvvaso@gmail.com
Ǝиçεl

RE: Problem with installation of sp3
Hello vaso,

Try the installation unplugging the removable drive (G
-=-

"vaso" wrote:

> I am running windows xp pro with service pack 2. I downloaded sp3 from
> microsoft and followed each step for downloading, things to do before
> installation, did a backup of intire system to my removable drive,
> disabled my antivirus and then i started installation of sp3. I have a
> hdd divided in 3 partitions (C:,D:,E where C: is my default system
> partition where xp is installed with sp2. When i started installing
> sp3, it automaticly installs itself to my removable drive(G.
> How can i change this, so that sp3 is installed to my system drive
> (C.
>
> I have Intel pentium 1.8 Ghz, with Intel graphic onboard, 512 MB ddr
> ram, wd hdd 80 GB and external seagate 500 GB, external Samsung DVD-
> RW ROM, yamaha CD-RW ROM.
> Running Windows Xp Pro with Sp2, AVG antivirus with firewall, Tuneup
> Utility 2009,etc...
>
> I would appreciate any suggestion. Thanks in advance.
>

> dzrdzotronic dzrdzovvv@yahoo.com
> vvvaso@gmail.com

Re: Problem with installation of sp3
Disconnect the removable drive.