Re: Sound Device

skull boi

Re: Sound Device
hey i need your help asap...my sound device is talking about its not working
or something..i hav an hp compaq desktop...i need my sound asap...thats
mainly what i brought it for...thank you!

"realcestmoi" wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Happened after Windows Update? What operating system and which brand sound device?
>
> Difficult to help without any details
>
> Best regards,
> Michel Denie
>
> "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C22F6F48-8EF1-4115-85F2-8085DB0CF4CF@microsoft.com...
> >I keep getting this message. Everything was fine but then I started getting it.
> > "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with
> > your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your
> > computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be
> > functioning properly."
> >
> > Can anyone help?

Re: Sound Device
To avoid confusion, please begin a new thread about your specific problems.
State your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP2)
in your first post.

skull boi wrote:
> hey i need your help asap...my sound device is talking about its not
> working
> or something..i hav an hp compaq desktop...i need my sound asap...thats
> mainly what i brought it for...thank you!
>
>> Happened after Windows Update? What operating system and which brand
>> sound device?
>>
>> Difficult to help without any details
>>
>>> I keep getting this message. Everything was fine but then I started
>>> getting it. "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is
>>> problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device
>>> installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it
>>> might not be functioning properly."
>>>
>>> Can anyone help?

sajid

Re: Sound Device

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> To avoid confusion, please begin a new thread about your specific problems.
> State your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP2)
> in your first post.
>
> skull boi wrote:
> > hey i need your help asap...my sound device is talking about its not
> > working
> > or something..i hav an hp compaq desktop...i need my sound asap...thats
> > mainly what i brought it for...thank you!
> >
> >> Happened after Windows Update? What operating system and which brand
> >> sound device?
> >>
> >> Difficult to help without any details

movementshairstudio

Re: Sound Device

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> To avoid confusion, please begin a new thread about your specific problems.
> State your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP2)
> in your first post.
>
> skull boi wrote:
> > hey i need your help asap...my sound device is talking about its not
> > working
> > or something..i hav an hp compaq desktop...i need my sound asap...thats
> > mainly what i brought it for...thank you!
> >
> >> Happened after Windows Update? What operating system and which brand
> >> sound device?
> >>
> >> Difficult to help without any details

Michael

Re: Sound Device
"Splush @ 244" <Splush @ 244@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> hey i need your help asap...my sound device is talking about its not
> working
> or something..i hav an hp compaq desktop...i need my sound asap...thats
> mainly what i brought it for...thank you!
> Happened after Windows Update? What operating system and which brand
> sound device?
>
> I keep getting this message. Everything was fine but then I started
> getting it. "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is
> a problem with your sound device.
>
> Can anyone help?

STOP TAKING DRUGS OR START TAKING DRUGS!!!!!!

Re: Sound Device
Michael wrote:
>> hey i need your help asap...my sound device is talking about its not
>> working
>> or something..i hav an hp compaq desktop...i need my sound asap...thats
>> mainly what i brought it for...thank you!
>> Happened after Windows Update? What operating system and which brand
>> sound device?
>>
>> I keep getting this message. Everything was fine but then I started
>> getting it. "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is
>> a problem with your sound device.
>>
>> Can anyone help?

> STOP TAKING DRUGS OR START TAKING DRUGS!!!!!!

I'll take Door #2, Art!
Michael

Re: Sound Device
> Michael wrote:
>>> hey i need your help asap...my sound device is talking about its not
>>> working
>>> or something..i hav an hp compaq desktop...i need my sound asap...thats
>>> mainly what i brought it for...thank you!
>>> Happened after Windows Update? What operating system and which brand
>>> sound device?
>>>
>>> I keep getting this message. Everything was fine but then I started
>>> getting it. "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is
>>> a problem with your sound device.
>>>
>>> Can anyone help?

>> STOP TAKING DRUGS OR START TAKING DRUGS!!!!!!

> I'll take Door #2, Art!

Busty Blond in a Bikini!
*******!!!!!

I thought it was Monte. I don't remember Art doing that show.

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

Re: Sound Device
Michael wrote:

>>> STOP TAKING DRUGS OR START TAKING DRUGS!!!!!!

>> I'll take Door #2, Art!

> Busty Blond in a Bikini!
> *******!!!!!
>
> I thought it was Monte. I don't remember Art doing that show.

Sorry, I suffer from CRS syndrome.

Michael

Re: Sound Device
> Michael wrote:

>>> I'll take Door #2, Art!

>> Busty Blond in a Bikini!
>>
>> I thought it was Monte. I don't remember Art doing that show.

> Sorry, I suffer from CRS syndrome.

I'm sad that we're both old enough to remember Art.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.