data execution prevention program (DEP) for windows 64 bit?

the_defection@hotmail.com

data execution prevention program (DEP) for windows 64 bit?
my computer data execution prevention program for windows 64 bit? and its
blocking my ATI radon HD 3200 graphics card from functioning. I'm running
version 8.563.3.2000 for vista 64 bit, if anyone can or knows a DEP friendly
version of this i would like to know.
note i have turned off every file that the graphic card currently runs on
DEP hoping that i could notch it out of the program. and be able to run it,
but DEP is still preventing it from running. I've looked every where for a
solution but every thing that i find is directed at vista 32 bit and doesn't
apply to vista 64 bit. I really want to get this resolved so i can use my
computers HDMI functions and other graphic features. its the reason why i
bought this computer.

TaurArian

RE: data execution prevention program (DEP) for windows 64 bit?
Welcome to the Windows Update Newsgroup. As your posting doesn't appear to be
update related, perhaps a more appropriate Newsgroup such as hardware for
example:-
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...&lang=en&cr=US

guarantees and doesn''''t give any rights.

"the_defection@hotmail.com" wrote:

> my computer data execution prevention program for windows 64 bit? and its
> blocking my ATI radon HD 3200 graphics card from functioning. I'm running
> version 8.563.3.2000 for vista 64 bit, if anyone can or knows a DEP friendly
> version of this i would like to know.
> note i have turned off every file that the graphic card currently runs on
> DEP hoping that i could notch it out of the program. and be able to run it,
> but DEP is still preventing it from running. I've looked every where for a
> solution but every thing that i find is directed at vista 32 bit and doesn't
> apply to vista 64 bit. I really want to get this resolved so i can use my
> computers HDMI functions and other graphic features. its the reason why i
> bought this computer.

Re: data execution prevention program (DEP) for windows 64 bit?
Post here in this x64-specific newsgroup instead:
microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general