ACTIVE X - INFORMATION BA

Daniel Lee

ACTIVE X - INFORMATION BA
Hi,

When I tried to get on the Windows Update site. I get the following screen
message:

"Install the ActiveX control required to view the website
The website will not display correctly on your computer without this
control. To install it:
1. Right-click the Internet Explorer Information Bar. It's located just
below the address bar.
2. In the right-click menu, click Install ActiveX Control.
3. In the Security Warning dialog box, click Install.

Note: If the Information Bar doesn't appear, or if you've installed the
control but still can't use the website, take these steps to solve the
problem."

The information bar does not appear, I've set the security and privicy
settings to allow almost everything but I still get the same result.

Please help.

Ǝиçεl

RE: ACTIVE X - INFORMATION BA

Visit: <http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/diag/> and click on "Start