Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Computer crashed during a windows update running XP

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2009
Nat2731
 

Posts: n/a
Computer crashed during a windows update running XP
I was trying to trouble shoot a problem with a computer that would
intermittently crash every so often. The system downloaded 3 updates for
install. I shutdown and selected install updates to try to make sure I had
the latest files. During the install on 3 of 3 the system crashed again! I
knew this wasn't good. I haven't been able to restart the system. When I
boot it comes up with the windows logo and the progress bar, then it stops
with a blue screen and the following message.

Stop: c000021a {Fatal system error} The system manager intialization system
process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000026c (0x00000000
0x00000000). The system has been shut down.

Is there anyway I can recover from this situation.

I've tried booting to the startup menu with F8. I've selected restore to
last known good state, but no luck. Are there any other suggestions out
there. XP was preinstalled on the Dell computer. I don't have a MS install
disk, but have the Dell restore disk. I resisted using it because I'm
thinking it will go back to the initial state of the computer and I will
rebuild the system from scratch. Is an inplace install a good solution or
will this just make it worse? Any help from anyone would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks. - Nat

========================
Additional information:
I just wanted to make sure people knew I'm not looking to solve the reason
the computer crashed. I just trying to figure out if there is a way to
recover from a windows update that stalls, losses power, or crashes before
the installation of the updates is complete. Thanks.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Computer crashed during a windows update running XP
Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP x64 SP2) when
posting to this newsgroup.

What updates were downloaded & installed?

Start a free Windows Update support incident request:
https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...spx?gprid=6527

For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY in
the United States and in Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. There is no-charge for support calls that are associated with
security updates. When you call, clearly state that your problem is related
to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number (e.g., KB999999).
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.net



Nat2731 wrote:
> I was trying to trouble shoot a problem with a computer that would
> intermittently crash every so often. The system downloaded 3 updates for
> install. I shutdown and selected install updates to try to make sure I
> had
> the latest files. During the install on 3 of 3 the system crashed again!
> I
> knew this wasn't good. I haven't been able to restart the system. When I
> boot it comes up with the windows logo and the progress bar, then it stops
> with a blue screen and the following message.
>
> Stop: c000021a {Fatal system error} The system manager intialization
> system
> process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000026c (0x00000000
> 0x00000000). The system has been shut down.
>
> Is there anyway I can recover from this situation.
>
> I've tried booting to the startup menu with F8. I've selected restore to
> last known good state, but no luck. Are there any other suggestions out
> there. XP was preinstalled on the Dell computer. I don't have a MS
> install
> disk, but have the Dell restore disk. I resisted using it because I'm
> thinking it will go back to the initial state of the computer and I will
> rebuild the system from scratch. Is an inplace install a good solution or
> will this just make it worse? Any help from anyone would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks. - Nat
>
> ========================
> Additional information:
> I just wanted to make sure people knew I'm not looking to solve the reason
> the computer crashed. I just trying to figure out if there is a way to
> recover from a windows update that stalls, losses power, or crashes before
> the installation of the updates is complete. Thanks.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2009
Nat2731
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Computer crashed during a windows update running XP
Robear,
Thanks for the response.
The system started out as a windows XP home edition SP2. It's my wife's
computer though so I don't keep up with all the updates. I'm not sure it
updated to SP3, but she was current on all the windows updates up to a week
or so ago.

How can I find out what update was being installed and what it's KB number
was? I can no longer boot without getting the Fatal System error. I can
pull the harddrive out though and see files on the disk as a slave drive via
another computer. Is there a certain directory or file that I can look at to
determine what the last updates were that were downloaded and installed?
Thanks for your help.

I'll try the 866-PCSAFETY number.

Thanks,
Nat

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP x64 SP2) when
> posting to this newsgroup.
>
> What updates were downloaded & installed?
>
> Start a free Windows Update support incident request:
> https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...spx?gprid=6527
>
> For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY in
> the United States and in Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
> subsidiary. There is no-charge for support calls that are associated with
> security updates. When you call, clearly state that your problem is related
> to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number (e.g., KB999999).
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.net
>
>
>
> Nat2731 wrote:
> > I was trying to trouble shoot a problem with a computer that would
> > intermittently crash every so often. The system downloaded 3 updates for
> > install. I shutdown and selected install updates to try to make sure I
> > had
> > the latest files. During the install on 3 of 3 the system crashed again!
> > I
> > knew this wasn't good. I haven't been able to restart the system. When I
> > boot it comes up with the windows logo and the progress bar, then it stops
> > with a blue screen and the following message.
> >
> > Stop: c000021a {Fatal system error} The system manager intialization
> > system
> > process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000026c (0x00000000
> > 0x00000000). The system has been shut down.
> >
> > Is there anyway I can recover from this situation.
> >
> > I've tried booting to the startup menu with F8. I've selected restore to
> > last known good state, but no luck. Are there any other suggestions out
> > there. XP was preinstalled on the Dell computer. I don't have a MS
> > install
> > disk, but have the Dell restore disk. I resisted using it because I'm
> > thinking it will go back to the initial state of the computer and I will
> > rebuild the system from scratch. Is an inplace install a good solution or
> > will this just make it worse? Any help from anyone would be greatly
> > appreciated. Thanks. - Nat
> >
> > ========================
> > Additional information:
> > I just wanted to make sure people knew I'm not looking to solve the reason
> > the computer crashed. I just trying to figure out if there is a way to
> > recover from a windows update that stalls, losses power, or crashes before
> > the installation of the updates is complete. Thanks.

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2009
Robert Aldwinckle
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Computer crashed during a windows update running XP
(cross-post added to XP Perf & Maint)
"Nat2731" <Nat2731@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98D755BE-4A7D-4A7F-A489-B96D56C26C0D@microsoft.com...
>I was trying to trouble shoot a problem with a computer that would
> intermittently crash every so often. The system downloaded 3 updates for
> install. I shutdown and selected install updates to try to make sure I had
> the latest files. During the install on 3 of 3 the system crashed again! I
> knew this wasn't good. I haven't been able to restart the system. When I
> boot it comes up with the windows logo and the progress bar, then it stops
> with a blue screen and the following message.
>
> Stop: c000021a {Fatal system error} The system manager intialization system
> process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000026c (0x00000000
> 0x00000000). The system has been shut down.
>


> Is there anyway I can recover from this situation.
>
> I've tried booting to the startup menu with F8. I've selected restore to
> last known good state, but no luck. Are there any other suggestions out
> there.



Yes. Did you try safe mode?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316503

(BING search for
c000021a stop site:support.microsoft.com XP
)


Do you have Norton products installed? Perhaps you have GoBack too?

BTW does the stop screen give you any clue about which module
this error is being issued from? I think that exception 0xC000026C
(or 620 if it is any better known in decimal) might only be known by
the author of that module. E.g. it's not a standard one such as
0xC0000005 AFAIK.

Oh, as someone speculates here, perhaps it is a symptom of a cascading
sequence of STOP codes?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic62944.html

(BING search for
0x21A STOP
)


In that case your other STOP code would mean...


http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315241

(BING search for
0xC000026C STOP site:support.microsoft.com
)


And in that case a safe mode boot might help anyway because
it would show you what driver was loaded last.
I'm not sure if it would also show you which driver could not
be loaded then.

Note: cross-posting to an XP NG which specializes in error recovery.


Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---


> XP was preinstalled on the Dell computer. I don't have a MS install
> disk, but have the Dell restore disk. I resisted using it because I'm
> thinking it will go back to the initial state of the computer and I will
> rebuild the system from scratch. Is an inplace install a good solution or
> will this just make it worse? Any help from anyone would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks. - Nat
>
> ========================
> Additional information:
> I just wanted to make sure people knew I'm not looking to solve the reason
> the computer crashed. I just trying to figure out if there is a way to
> recover from a windows update that stalls, losses power, or crashes before
> the installation of the updates is complete. Thanks.
>
>



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Computer crashed during a windows update running XP
Continual reboots or can only boot into Safe Mode after installing WinXP
SP3?

See
http://msinfluentials.com/blogs/jesp...ng-xp-sp3.aspx
[NB: The above has been updated many times and now includes "a small tool
that will detect the IntelPPM problem and mitigate it before installing
(WinXP SP3)."]

Possible workaround: Boot into Safe Mode and rename INTELPMM.SYS to
INTELPMM.OLD.

Other references include:

• Error message after you upgrade a computer that uses a processor other
than an Intel processor to Windows XP Service Pack 2 or to Windows XP
Service Pack 3: "STOP: 0x0000007E":
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953356

• HP and Compaq Desktop PCs: Computer Restarts after Displaying Stop Error
0x0000007E [after installing WinXP SP3]
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...name=c01457284

• Microsoft Windows XP SP3 Upgrade Utility for systems with AMD processors:
Go to www.hp.com | Search for "sp37394.exe" (w/out quotes) | Should take you
to this download page:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/g...reg_R1002_USEN
--
~PA Bear

Nat2731 wrote:
> Robear,
> Thanks for the response.
> The system started out as a windows XP home edition SP2. It's my wife's
> computer though so I don't keep up with all the updates. I'm not sure it
> updated to SP3, but she was current on all the windows updates up to a
> week
> or so ago.
>
> How can I find out what update was being installed and what it's KB number
> was? I can no longer boot without getting the Fatal System error. I can
> pull the harddrive out though and see files on the disk as a slave drive
> via
> another computer. Is there a certain directory or file that I can look at
> to determine what the last updates were that were downloaded and
> installed?
> Thanks for your help.
>
> I'll try the 866-PCSAFETY number.
>
> Thanks,
> Nat
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP x64 SP2)
>> when posting to this newsgroup.
>>
>> What updates were downloaded & installed?
>>
>> Start a free Windows Update support incident request:
>> https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...spx?gprid=6527
>>
>> For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY
>> in
>> the United States and in Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
>> subsidiary. There is no-charge for support calls that are associated
>> with
>> security updates. When you call, clearly state that your problem is
>> related to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number (e.g.,
>> KB999999). --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.net
>>
>>
>>
>> Nat2731 wrote:
>>> I was trying to trouble shoot a problem with a computer that would
>>> intermittently crash every so often. The system downloaded 3 updates
>>> for
>>> install. I shutdown and selected install updates to try to make sure I
>>> had
>>> the latest files. During the install on 3 of 3 the system crashed
>>> again!
>>> I
>>> knew this wasn't good. I haven't been able to restart the system. When
>>> I
>>> boot it comes up with the windows logo and the progress bar, then it
>>> stops
>>> with a blue screen and the following message.
>>>
>>> Stop: c000021a {Fatal system error} The system manager intialization
>>> system
>>> process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000026c (0x00000000
>>> 0x00000000). The system has been shut down.
>>>
>>> Is there anyway I can recover from this situation.
>>>
>>> I've tried booting to the startup menu with F8. I've selected restore
>>> to
>>> last known good state, but no luck. Are there any other suggestions out
>>> there. XP was preinstalled on the Dell computer. I don't have a MS
>>> install
>>> disk, but have the Dell restore disk. I resisted using it because I'm
>>> thinking it will go back to the initial state of the computer and I will
>>> rebuild the system from scratch. Is an inplace install a good solution
>>> or
>>> will this just make it worse? Any help from anyone would be greatly
>>> appreciated. Thanks. - Nat
>>>
>>> ========================
>>> Additional information:
>>> I just wanted to make sure people knew I'm not looking to solve the
>>> reason
>>> the computer crashed. I just trying to figure out if there is a way to
>>> recover from a windows update that stalls, losses power, or crashes
>>> before
>>> the installation of the updates is complete. Thanks.


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2009
Gerry
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Computer crashed during a windows update running XP
Nat

Do you have important data files on the drive you need to recover? If
yes this needs to be done before taking any action to fix the problem or
you risk their loss!
Do you need help to do this? If yes do you have access to a second
computer?

Using the Dell Restore CD is destructive!
http://snurl.com/kcufa [support_dell_com]

You indicated that the computer has a history of intermittent crashes.
Can you provide more details?

Why did the compputer lose power? Is this a case of hardware failure
leading to software damage?

0xc000026c could be suggesting, unless I am mistaken, :
A Stop: 0xc000026C or Stop: 0xc0000221 "Unable to Load Device Driver"
Error Occurs When You Start Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315241

Accessing Recovery Console
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4202332AAOR6zv

What is your computer model?

To attempt recovery you need to gain access. There are ways this can be
done but you need to have in mind what you intend to do when you gain
access?

You can use System Restore to revert to system settings before the crash
occurred. That would remove the problem of failed Updates. However, that
will not resolve a damaged driver issue. At the moment I am not sure how
to interpret the two parameters following the status code. "0xc000026c
(0x00000000 0x00000000)". Are you seeing any clues, which might point to
the identity of a damaged driver? There should be a dump report but
these are difficult to interpret. You cannot run something like system
file checker from the Recovery Console. You can replace single drivers
using the Expand command from the Recovery Console.

Robert

Status code: 0xc000026C =Unable to Load Device Driver
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...(prot.10).aspx


--


Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robert Aldwinckle wrote:
> (cross-post added to XP Perf & Maint)
> "Nat2731" <Nat2731@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:98D755BE-4A7D-4A7F-A489-B96D56C26C0D@microsoft.com...
>> I was trying to trouble shoot a problem with a computer that would
>> intermittently crash every so often. The system downloaded 3
>> updates for install. I shutdown and selected install updates to try
>> to make sure I had the latest files. During the install on 3 of 3
>> the system crashed again! I knew this wasn't good. I haven't been
>> able to restart the system. When I boot it comes up with the
>> windows logo and the progress bar, then it stops with a blue screen
>> and the following message. Stop: c000021a {Fatal system error} The
>> system manager intialization
>> system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000026c
>> (0x00000000 0x00000000). The system has been shut down.
>>

>
>> Is there anyway I can recover from this situation.
>>
>> I've tried booting to the startup menu with F8. I've selected
>> restore to last known good state, but no luck. Are there any other
>> suggestions out there.

>
>
> Yes. Did you try safe mode?
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316503
>
> (BING search for
> c000021a stop site:support.microsoft.com XP
> )
>
>
> Do you have Norton products installed? Perhaps you have GoBack too?
>
> BTW does the stop screen give you any clue about which module
> this error is being issued from? I think that exception 0xC000026C
> (or 620 if it is any better known in decimal) might only be known by
> the author of that module. E.g. it's not a standard one such as
> 0xC0000005 AFAIK.
>
> Oh, as someone speculates here, perhaps it is a symptom of a cascading
> sequence of STOP codes?
>
> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic62944.html
>
> (BING search for
> 0x21A STOP
> )
>
>
> In that case your other STOP code would mean...
>
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315241
>
> (BING search for
> 0xC000026C STOP site:support.microsoft.com
> )
>
>
> And in that case a safe mode boot might help anyway because
> it would show you what driver was loaded last.
> I'm not sure if it would also show you which driver could not
> be loaded then.
>
> Note: cross-posting to an XP NG which specializes in error recovery.
>
>
> Good luck
>
> Robert Aldwinckle
> ---
>
>
>> XP was preinstalled on the Dell computer. I don't have a MS install
>> disk, but have the Dell restore disk. I resisted using it because
>> I'm thinking it will go back to the initial state of the computer
>> and I will rebuild the system from scratch. Is an inplace install a
>> good solution or will this just make it worse? Any help from anyone
>> would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. - Nat
>>
>> ========================
>> Additional information:
>> I just wanted to make sure people knew I'm not looking to solve the
>> reason the computer crashed. I just trying to figure out if there
>> is a way to recover from a windows update that stalls, losses power,
>> or crashes before the installation of the updates is complete.
>> Thanks.


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2009
Robert Aldwinckle
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Computer crashed during a windows update running XP
(FollowUp-To set to XP Perf & Maint)
"Gerry" <gerry@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23eIO46%237JHA.5476@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

> Robert
>
> Status code: 0xc000026C =Unable to Load Device Driver
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...(prot.10).aspx



Thanks, Gerry.

If the OP comes back I guess we should suggest he Followup-to
Perf & Maint? I can set a web interface notification for this thread
for my own interest.


Robert
---

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...3-c7576a1b423b


Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2009
GCP
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Computer crashed during a windows update running XP

I have the same blue screen error that happened today on Compaq Presario P4,
My daughter ran some updates (I don't know which onesw) and now nothing
works. My computer is running win xp pro sp3, not oem (originally came with
xp home). The computer was working fine till about 3 weeks ago it started
crashing, thought we had a virus so updated virus software to Norton and now
today the system crashed and we are getting error message "Stop:c000021a The
session manager initialization process terminated unexpectedly with a status
of 0xc000026c". Is there a way to recover or do I vae to wipe the harddrive?
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2009
MeadowsPV
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Computer crashed during a windows update running XP
Hello:
A Yahoo search with these terms [ Stop:c000021a Norton update 2009 ] yielded
numerous references that suggest the problem is related to Norton protection
software.
I would as a test:
1: Boot to Safe Mode with Networking [F8]
2: Obtain [ saving as a file to the desktop] an alternate Antivirus such as
Avast! free from [ http://www.avast.com/eng/free_software.html ].
3: Go here to get [ saving as a file to the desktop] the [ Download and run
the Norton Removal Tool ] ; Remember to save your software key.
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...05033108162039

4: Download / print / save page to desktop ] for instructions to run
MSCONFIG from here
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...hm&lg=en&ct=us
5: Disconnect / disable your network connection.
6: Run MSCONFIG as directed in step #4.
7: Run the Norton Removal Tool from step #3
8: Reboot, run MSCONFIG to Restore your computer to its original settings as
described in Step #4.
9: Assuming the PC boots fully in normal mode, Install Avast! Free from step
# 2 [ be sure to allow boot time scan ( this may take a very long time,; Be
patient..) ].
10: After completing the Boot Time Scan Windows should start normally.
11: Reconnect / re-enable you network connection and verify full PC
functionality.
12: Run Windows Update, choosing Express Mode until all Windows updates are
installed; rebooting as necessary.
13: Decide whether or not to reinstall Norton protection [ remember to
uninstall Avast! after obtaining the latest Norton product updates for your
previous version].
14: Let us know your results.
Regards.......
"GCP" <GCP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C263750F-0078-4F99-A8EE-50627D1A2320@microsoft.com...

I have the same blue screen error that happened today on Compaq Presario P4,
My daughter ran some updates (I don't know which onesw) and now nothing
works. My computer is running win xp pro sp3, not oem (originally came with

xp home). The computer was working fine till about 3 weeks ago it started
crashing, thought we had a virus so updated virus software to Norton and now
today the system crashed and we are getting error message "Stop:c000021a The
session manager initialization process terminated unexpectedly with a status
of 0xc000026c". Is there a way to recover or do I vae to wipe the harddrive?


Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2009
GCP
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Computer crashed during a windows update running XP
Sorry ... should have stated previously, cannot boot into any mode, system
hangs and then shuts down. I can boot to recovery with xp disc, I don't want
to run ASR and take the chance that it will wipe my harddrive. Does anyone
know if bootcfg fix or reload will work, my dos is more than rusty.


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vista Update crashed the computer Ferg microsoft.public.windowsupdate 9 02-16-2009 23:09
error#80070020 computer crashed during update disposition_8 microsoft.public.windowsupdate 0 08-22-2008 06:05
6/21 update crashed computer - what now? bob-dog microsoft.public.windowsupdate 13 06-26-2008 15:04
[Info] Error message when you try to connect to a computer that is running Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 through a RDP connection from a Windows Vista-based computer: "the remote computer you want to connect to cannot recognize credentials&q Javier Ingls [MS MVP] microsoft.public.es.windowsvista 0 01-23-2008 09:03




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:08.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120