Cannot Automatic Update

Nikki

Cannot Automatic Update
Security Center, Automatic Updates is turn off. When I select Turn on
Automatic Updates the message box says Go to System in Control Panel On the
Automatic Updates tab select Automatic then click ok. When I do this and go
back to Security Center it is still off. I can't not receive updates nor can
I go on the internet from that computer. I use Trend Micro and cannot
receive updates from them. What can I do to fix the problem.
Please Help
TaurArian

RE: Cannot Automatic Update
Sounds like you've been hit with a virus or malware.

No doubt PA Bear will read this soon and post some instructions for you to
follow to check your system.

"Nikki" wrote:

> Security Center, Automatic Updates is turn off. When I select Turn on
> Automatic Updates the message box says Go to System in Control Panel On the
> Automatic Updates tab select Automatic then click ok. When I do this and go
> back to Security Center it is still off. I can't not receive updates nor can
> I go on the internet from that computer. I use Trend Micro and cannot
> receive updates from them. What can I do to fix the problem.
> Please Help

Re: Cannot Automatic Update
You rang?

There is a very good chance that you are seeing the effects of a hijackware
infection!

logs in an appropriate forum, not here.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4075