Photo Gallery

jim

Photo Gallery
How do I get rid of Photo Gallery it just keeps poping up
--
RJ
TaurArian

RE: Photo Gallery
Do you mean -
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...o-gallery.aspx
or
http://download.live.com/photogallery

If you installed it, uninstall it, if you didn't install it and you're
running Vista, perhaps leave it alone.

"jim" wrote:

> How do I get rid of Photo Gallery it just keeps poping up
> --
> RJ

Re: Photo Gallery
First you tell us how this is related to Windows Update?

jim wrote:
> How do I get rid of Photo Gallery it just keeps poping up

TaurArian

Re: Photo Gallery
I've be happy if the OP would at least indicate what OS they're using !

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> First you tell us how this is related to Windows Update?
>
> jim wrote:
> > How do I get rid of Photo Gallery it just keeps poping up

Randy

RE: Photo Gallery
I'm having the same problem photogallerykeeps trying to install.
when I try to cancel it just starts over and says I need a CD or other
removable disk.
I also go a window saying { an unhandled exception has occurredin a componet
in your application. Click continue and the application will ignore this
error and attempt to continue. Object refernce not set to an instance of a
object .}

"jim" wrote:

> How do I get rid of Photo Gallery it just keeps poping up
> --
> RJ

Michael

Re: Photo Gallery
....and this has what, exactly, to do with Windows Update?
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

"Randy" <Randy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm having the same problem photogallerykeeps trying to install.
> when I try to cancel it just starts over and says I need a CD or other
> removable disk.
> I also go a window saying { an unhandled exception has occurredin a
> componet
> in your application. Click continue and the application will ignore this
> error and attempt to continue. Object refernce not set to an instance of a
> object .}
>
> "jim" wrote:
>
>> How do I get rid of Photo Gallery it just keeps poping up
>> --
>> RJ

Re: Photo Gallery
To avoid confusion, please begin a new thread about your specific problems
(instead of hijacking someone else's thread from 5 months ago). State your
IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP2) in your
first post. Also tell us how your problem is related to Windows Update.