Micfosoft Update how to...

Dejan Rakic

Micfosoft Update how to...

Hello everyone. I asked you one thing about joining a Microsoft Update in
XP, since I know you can get it in two ways, and I asked you which is better.
All of me to not be so nerviralo to both as the outcome of the same look and
function but is not so.
I built a system from scratch, and how I built a network card and started to
download the update that is normal .... E sad because we want to be updatuje
Office 2007, will instead switch to the Windows Update Microsoft Update. One
way is to go before istalacije the Start-All Programs-Windows Update, and to
do the procedure for a switch to Microsoft Update, where we on the way and
give a shortcut to the above location pomenutuj titled Microsoft Update. It
is all clear and there is no question. Another way is to do but to install
Office 2007 and run after you install Office, where the me on the first start
to ask if you want to start Microsoft Update to the Office remained secure.
If you go to hocu then will he allow me to and updated, but will add the
shortcut, which is give in the first way. So I wonder which way is better,
normal, priridniji to normal work? I think MS jaljanje server razmikuje
little in these two cases?
Thank undaped the response.

Opinicus

Re: Micfosoft Update how to...
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 05:59:01 -0700, Dejan Rakic <Dejan
Rakic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone. I asked you one thing about joining a Microsoft Update in
> XP, since I know you can get it in two ways, and I asked you which is better.
> All of me to not be so nerviralo to both as the outcome of the same look and

Ahh, the wonders of natural language translation by machine...
--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Re: Micfosoft Update how to...
<QP>
What are the differences between Windows Updates, Automatic Updates, and
Microsoft Updates?

While Windows Update provides you with updates specifically for Windows,
Microsoft Update expands the service to download and install updates for
other Microsoft software, such as Microsoft Office and Windows Live.
Automatic updating is a feature that allows you to set your PC to
automatically download and install updates using either service, making it
easy and convenient for you to keep your Windows PC current.
</QP>
Source: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/dow...pdate/FAQ.mspx