Installation of Vista ultimate 64 sp2

Jizai

Installation of Vista ultimate 64 sp2
Hi,
I have a Dutch version of Vista ultimate 64 sp1. I changed the display
language in English as I thought, I would get sp2 faster with the English
display language.
Yesterday I downloaded the English version of sp2 (five languages, Dutch not
included)) but I couldn’t install it, because although the display language
was English, the original version was Dutch.
I suppose I have to wait for the multi-language version. Do I have to
download in Dutch or do I have to make Dutch the display language first
and istall a Dutch version of sp2 or doesn’t it matter and can I also
install an English version of sp2 of the mult-language version.
thx for eventual help

Re: Installation of Vista ultimate 64 sp2
Please post your Vista SP2-related questions in either of these 2 forums
instead of Windows Update newsgroup:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...stasp/threads/ or

http://www.answers.microsoft.com/windows

How to obtain the latest Windows Vista service pack:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935791/

Information about Service Pack 2 for Windows Vista and for Windows Server
2008:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948465

Jizai wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a Dutch version of Vista ultimate 64 sp1. I changed the display
> language in English as I thought, I would get sp2 faster with the
> English
> display language.
> Yesterday I downloaded the English version of sp2 (five languages, Dutch
> not
> included)) but I couldn’t install it, because although the display
> language
> was English, the original version was Dutch.
> I suppose I have to wait for the multi-language version. Do I have to
> download in Dutch or do I have to make Dutch the display language first
> and istall a Dutch version of sp2 or doesn’t it matter and can I also
> install an English version of sp2 of the mult-language version.
> thx for eventual help

Jizai

Re: Installation of Vista ultimate 64 sp2
Ok, I'll wait for the Dutch version. Thx for the info.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Please post your Vista SP2-related questions in either of these 2 forums
> instead of Windows Update newsgroup:
>
> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...stasp/threads/ or
>
> http://www.answers.microsoft.com/windows
>
> How to obtain the latest Windows Vista service pack:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935791/
>
> Information about Service Pack 2 for Windows Vista and for Windows Server
> 2008:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948465
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>

> Jizai wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have a Dutch version of Vista ultimate 64 sp1. I changed the display
> > language in English as I thought, I would get sp2 faster with the
> > English
> > display language.
> > Yesterday I downloaded the English version of sp2 (five languages, Dutch
> > not
> > included)) but I couldn’t install it, because although the display
> > language
> > was English, the original version was Dutch.
> > I suppose I have to wait for the multi-language version. Do I have to
> > download in Dutch or do I have to make Dutch the display language first
> > and istall a Dutch version of sp2 or doesn’t it matter and can I also
> > install an English version of sp2 of the mult-language version.
> > thx for eventual help

Re: Installation of Vista ultimate 64 sp2
Windows Vista, but only for Service Pack 2 (SP2). This support for Windows
Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) is valid until November 26, 2009. Availability of
chat or e-mail support differs depending on your geographic location. For
customers residing in North America, chat and e-mail support is available.

Go to http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...4&gprid=582034
& select appropriate category (e.g., Installation).