Salton QM2R Santa Fe 900-Watt Quesadilla Maker

Albarez@kandi.com

Salton QM2R Santa Fe 900-Watt Quesadilla Maker
List Price:$34.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000KL09G4
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000KL09G4

I gave this to my mom and she loves it and it works really well!
I wasn't sure I needed a quesadilla maker. After all, I have skillets, right? But this turns ordinary ingredients into something special in a way that a skillet won't. The tortilla becomes hot and soft, except for in the places where it becomes hot and crisp. The filling flavors meld together and create some magic.I've never used one of these before, but it was super easy, and fast. I just chop up some cheese and onion and whatever I had on hand. (Note: Red Hot sauce is FANTASTIC in quesadillas!) It makes some super delicious quesadillas. Addictive, really. And the possiblities for fillings and items to dip them into are endless.Cleanup is really easy. Even if I get a little overenthused about cheese and I get a little runoff, I wait until the maker has cooled a bit, then wipe it off with a towel before the food has completely gone cold. That's all it takes.I really love this thing and definitely recommend it.
A little imagination, some BIG flour tortillas and you can have breakfast, lunch or dinner in a flash. I recently had surgery that put me out of commission for a brief period and my husband came up with easy meals. The non-stick works great. My sister recommended it and for once I'm glad I listened to her.
I love this item. I would recommend it to those that love quesadilla and don't have to much time to cook. You can have a nice meal just preparing quesadillas with guacamole, sour cream, and some salsa for a lower price than a restaurant. Thanks.
I love my quesadillas, so I purchased this quesadilla maker hoping to make things a little easier. I used it twice and then disposed of it and bought another product.The reasons for my disappointment were:- Could only make "skinny" quesadillas. More than a handful of cheese and I couldn't get the lid closed.- Hard to clean. Overstuffed quesadillas make cheese leak into the side crevices, which were close to impossible for me to clean.- Strange aftertaste. I'm assuming this is related to either the plastic used or the fact it was the first few uses of the machine. The taste may have gone away.Overall, for me, this product did not stand up to my demands.
Quesadilla Maker, bake your own quesadillas with ease right at home in 4-5 nimutes. Recipes included.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

The Well-Filled Tortilla Cookbook:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=0894803646
101 Things to Do with a Tortilla:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=1586854690
Back to Basics TEM500 Egg-and-Muffin 2-Slice Toaster and Egg Poacher:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000B18P96