Windows update home page redirect

Aivars

Windows update home page redirect
high priority & secyrity updates working corectly automatic or by microsoft
update home page.
after clik on optional software or hardware or windows or office or another
updates in microsoft updates home page
page redirect to new active x control in windows where see the available
updates and this goes ring by ring
This is no dependent of microsoft update language
The same if i chek out microsoft updates and go to only windows updates,
Scanning with malicios soft.rem tool can not find any treet.
another computer in like manner complectation no problem
System:Windows XP 2002 sp3,IE 8,Office 2007 sp2,norton antivirus 2009
and much more programm.
deleting of browser history & cookies not help.
Problem is only with updates page.

Re: Windows update home page redirect
Can you not access http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com or does that link take
you to Windows Update, not Microsoft Update?

Did you install IE8 and Office 2007 SP2 at the same time and were they
installed via Automatic Updates?

Was Norton AntiVirus running in the background when you installed IE8?

Did you have these problems before you installed IE8?

Aivars wrote:
> high priority & secyrity updates working corectly automatic or by
> microsoft
> update home page.
> after clik on optional software or hardware or windows or office or
> another
> updates in microsoft updates home page
> page redirect to new active x control in windows where see the available
> updates and this goes ring by ring
> This is no dependent of microsoft update language
> The same if i chek out microsoft updates and go to only windows updates,
> Scanning with malicios soft.rem tool can not find any treet.
> another computer in like manner complectation no problem
> System:Windows XP 2002 sp3,IE 8,Office 2007 sp2,norton antivirus 2009
> and much more programm.
> deleting of browser history & cookies not help.
> Problem is only with updates page.

TaurArian

Aivars wrote:
:: high priority & secyrity updates working corectly automatic or by
:: microsoft update home page.
:: after clik on optional software or hardware or windows or office or
:: another updates in microsoft updates home page
:: page redirect to new active x control in windows where see the
:: available updates and this goes ring by ring
:: This is no dependent of microsoft update language
:: The same if i chek out microsoft updates and go to only windows
:: updates, Scanning with malicios soft.rem tool can not find any treet.
:: another computer in like manner complectation no problem
:: System:Windows XP 2002 sp3,IE 8,Office 2007 sp2,norton antivirus 2009
:: and much more programm.
:: deleting of browser history & cookies not help.
:: Problem is only with updates page.

http://www.enhanceie.com/ie/troubleshoot.asp
Scroll to:
Problem: My searches are redirected to unrelated sites and I cannot connect
to WindowsUpdate or antivirus websites

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

Aivars

Re: Windows update home page redirect
I can acces to microsoft or windows update page
LInk windows update direct to microsoft update
If i chek out microsoft update then direct to windows update
problem persist from purcase this laptop hp nx6125 with preinstalled windows
XP home
3 years with ie 6,7 &8 and office 2000(pirat) and norton antivirus 2007,
2008,2009
ca 1,5 year have genuine office 2007
the optional updates&hardvare upd i download manualy
the problem solve allow asistence with chek internet options privacy to
medium high
(block third party cookies) disable jawa script and enable script debuging
in ie
(internet options advaced)
only this settings damage web browsing.after download &installing updates i
reset settings to default.
the script of target (optional updates)is:

<head>
"http://www.rsac.org/ratingsv01.html" l gen true comment "RSACi North America
Server" by "inet@microsoft.com" on "1997.06.30T14:48-0500" r (n 0 s 0 v 0 l
0))' />
<script language="javascript">

function fnGetLang() {
var i, sUrl;
var sQuery="";
var ln="";
try {
var oUserData;
oUserData = UserData;
oUserData.load("oWindowsUpdate");
ln = oUserData.getAttribute("LanSelection");
} catch(e) {
}
if(ln == "" || ln == null) ln = navigator.browserLanguage;
if(ln == "" || ln == null) ln = "en";
sUrl = window.location.href.toLowerCase();
i = sUrl.indexOf("?");
if(i != -1) {
sQuery = sUrl.substring(i + 1);
sUrl = sUrl.substring(0, i);
}
i = sUrl.indexOf("default.aspx");
if(i != -1) {
sUrl = sUrl.substring(0, i - 1);
}
if(sUrl.charAt(sUrl.length - 1) != "/") {
sUrl += "/";
}
sUrl += "default.aspx";
if(sQuery.length > 0) {
sUrl += "?" + sQuery + "&ln=" + ln;
} else {
sUrl += "?ln=" + ln;
}
HERE IS PROBLEM
With else window.location.replace(sUrl);

}
</script>
div#UserData {
behavior: url(#default#userData);
display: none;
}
<noscript>
<frameset rows='116, *, 60' border='0'><frame name='eToolbar'
class='storeUserData' src='mstoolbar.aspx?ln=&error=1' noresize='yes'
style='border-bottom: 1px solid white;' /><frameset cols='200,*,0'
framespacing='0'><frame name='eTOC' src='toc.aspx?ln=&error=1' /><frame
name='eContent' src='errorinformation.aspx?ln=&error=1' /><frame
name='eReporting' noresize='yes' height='0px' width='0px'
style='display:none;' /></frameset><frame name='eFooter'
src='footer.aspx?ln=&error=1' noresize='yes' style='border-top: 1px solid
white;' /></frameset>
</noscript>
</head>

if this can help to another then ok.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Can you not access http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com or does that link take
> you to Windows Update, not Microsoft Update?
>
> Did you install IE8 and Office 2007 SP2 at the same time and were they
> installed via Automatic Updates?
>
> Was Norton AntiVirus running in the background when you installed IE8?
>
> Did you have these problems before you installed IE8?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>

> Aivars wrote:
> > high priority & secyrity updates working corectly automatic or by
> > microsoft
> > update home page.
> > after clik on optional software or hardware or windows or office or
> > another
> > updates in microsoft updates home page
> > page redirect to new active x control in windows where see the available
> > updates and this goes ring by ring
> > This is no dependent of microsoft update language
> > The same if i chek out microsoft updates and go to only windows updates,
> > Scanning with malicios soft.rem tool can not find any treet.
> > another computer in like manner complectation no problem
> > System:Windows XP 2002 sp3,IE 8,Office 2007 sp2,norton antivirus 2009
> > and much more programm.
> > deleting of browser history & cookies not help.
> > Problem is only with updates page.

Re: Windows update home page redirect
OK...