Windows update problem in Vista Business 32bit

juranki

Windows update problem in Vista Business 32bit
After couple of days usage of my new computer, I noticed that windows update
doesn't work. I've changed update control to manual. Now when starting
windows update, there comes on screen starting windows very shortly and then
it disappears. I've checked computer for viruses, spywares, malwares, etc.
There are none. What are corrective actions??
kashasta-urnotme@hotmail.com

RE: Windows update problem in Vista Business 32bit

"juranki" wrote:

> After couple of days usage of my new computer, I noticed that windows update
> doesn't work. I've changed update control to manual. Now when starting
> windows update, there comes on screen starting windows very shortly and then
> it disappears. I've checked computer for viruses, spywares, malwares, etc.
> There are none. What are corrective actions??

Re: Windows update problem in Vista Business 32bit
There is a very good chance that you are seeing the effects of a hijackware
infection!

logs in an appropriate forum, not here.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4075