Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Net Framework 3.5 Update Error

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2009
sergio
 

Posts: n/a
Net Framework 3.5 Update Error
Im trying to update this :

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family
Update (KB951847) x86

Download size: 6.8 MB - 26.6 MB

When its at 100% and already installing I get the next error message:

"WindowsUpdate_00000057" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

It says I cannot install it.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2009
JS
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Net Framework 3.5 Update Error
Did you install any other updates prior to
the .NET Framework update?

--
JS
http://www.pagestart.com


"sergio" <sergio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6751543C-5BF3-49D7-8ABE-960BD9CB4B4F@microsoft.com...
> Im trying to update this :
>
> Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family
> Update (KB951847) x86
>
> Download size: 6.8 MB - 26.6 MB
>
> When its at 100% and already installing I get the next error message:
>
> "WindowsUpdate_00000057" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
>
> It says I cannot install it.



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2009
sergio
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Net Framework 3.5 Update Error
No I didnt. I restored my laptop to its original form and ive been
downloading the updates in order.. however, when I tried to download this one
it keeps saying there is an error and i cant install it

"JS" wrote:

> Did you install any other updates prior to
> the .NET Framework update?
>
> --
> JS
> http://www.pagestart.com
>
>
> "sergio" <sergio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:6751543C-5BF3-49D7-8ABE-960BD9CB4B4F@microsoft.com...
> > Im trying to update this :
> >
> > Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family
> > Update (KB951847) x86
> >
> > Download size: 6.8 MB - 26.6 MB
> >
> > When its at 100% and already installing I get the next error message:
> >
> > "WindowsUpdate_00000057" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
> >
> > It says I cannot install it.

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Net Framework 3.5 Update Error
Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP2) when
posting to this newsgroup.

Why was it necessary to "restore [your] laptop to its original" (OOBE)
state? Did you format the HDD, too?

1. Before doing anything else, write down the .NET Framework versions which
are already installed:

How to determine which versions of the .NET Framework are installed and
whether service packs have been applied
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318785

2. Now see Resolution Method 2 in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923100
(ignore the title). After running the appropriate/needed tool, (re)install
all .NET Framework versions manually using the download links on the page.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002

sergio wrote:
> No I didnt. I restored my laptop to its original form and ive been
> downloading the updates in order.. however, when I tried to download this
> one it keeps saying there is an error and i cant install it
>
>> Did you install any other updates prior to
>> the .NET Framework update?
>>
>>> Im trying to update this :
>>>
>>> Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5
>>> Family
>>> Update (KB951847) x86
>>>
>>> Download size: 6.8 MB - 26.6 MB
>>>
>>> When its at 100% and already installing I get the next error message:
>>>
>>> "WindowsUpdate_00000057" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
>>>
>>> It says I cannot install it.


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2009
PJ
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Net Framework 3.5 Update Error
Do I have to update this just because Microsoft saids I must update it?
--
PJ


"sergio" wrote:

> Im trying to update this :
>
> Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family
> Update (KB951847) x86
>
> Download size: 6.8 MB - 26.6 MB
>
> When its at 100% and already installing I get the next error message:
>
> "WindowsUpdate_00000057" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
>
> It says I cannot install it.

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2009
JS
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Net Framework 3.5 Update Error
No.

--
JS
http://www.pagestart.com


"PJ" <PJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:8C11445B-4BF3-4278-B95B-297FF88887FD@microsoft.com...
> Do I have to update this just because Microsoft saids I must update it?
> --
> PJ
>
>
> "sergio" wrote:
>
>> Im trying to update this :
>>
>> Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family
>> Update (KB951847) x86
>>
>> Download size: 6.8 MB - 26.6 MB
>>
>> When its at 100% and already installing I get the next error message:
>>
>> "WindowsUpdate_00000057" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
>>
>> It says I cannot install it.



Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2009
PJ
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Net Framework 3.5 Update Error

--
PJ


"JS" wrote:

> No.
>
> -- Thank you.
> JS
> http://www.pagestart.com
>
>
> "PJ" <PJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:8C11445B-4BF3-4278-B95B-297FF88887FD@microsoft.com...
> > Do I have to update this just because Microsoft saids I must update it?
> > --
> > PJ
> >
> >
> > "sergio" wrote:
> >
> >> Im trying to update this :
> >>
> >> Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family
> >> Update (KB951847) x86
> >>
> >> Download size: 6.8 MB - 26.6 MB
> >>
> >> When its at 100% and already installing I get the next error message:
> >>
> >> "WindowsUpdate_00000057" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
> >>
> >> It says I cannot install it.

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2009
JS
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Net Framework 3.5 Update Error
You're welcome.

--
JS
http://www.pagestart.com


"PJ" <PJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:12F0FB9F-D27B-47F1-8ECF-E404B6FC8681@microsoft.com...
>
> --
> PJ
>
>
> "JS" wrote:
>
>> No.
>>
>> -- Thank you.
>> JS
>> http://www.pagestart.com
>>
>>
>> "PJ" <PJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:8C11445B-4BF3-4278-B95B-297FF88887FD@microsoft.com...
>> > Do I have to update this just because Microsoft saids I must update it?
>> > --
>> > PJ
>> >
>> >
>> > "sergio" wrote:
>> >
>> >> Im trying to update this :
>> >>
>> >> Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5
>> >> Family
>> >> Update (KB951847) x86
>> >>
>> >> Download size: 6.8 MB - 26.6 MB
>> >>
>> >> When its at 100% and already installing I get the next error message:
>> >>
>> >> "WindowsUpdate_00000057" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
>> >>
>> >> It says I cannot install it.

>>
>>
>>



Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2009
benji
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Net Framework 3.5 Update Error


"sergio" wrote:

> Im trying to update this :
>
> Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family
> Update (KB951847) x86
>
> Download size: 6.8 MB - 26.6 MB
>
> When its at 100% and already installing I get the next error message:
>
> "WindowsUpdate_00000057" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
>
> It says I cannot install it.

Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2009
benji
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Net Framework 3.5 Update Error


"sergio" wrote:

> Im trying to update this :
>
> Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family
> Update (KB951847) x86
>
> Download size: 6.8 MB - 26.6 MB
>
> When its at 100% and already installing I get the next error message:
>
> "WindowsUpdate_00000057" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
>
> It says I cannot install it.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RE: Install Error 643 Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework Vance microsoft.public.windowsupdate 2 12-04-2009 18:31
error code update for NET framework 3.0 (cannot update) 0x66A sakilas2002 microsoft.public.windowsupdate 3 02-24-2009 17:55
Re: Error 0x13 on windows update, Microsoft. NET Framework Gator1 microsoft.public.windowsupdate 0 12-15-2007 17:18
Re: Update to MS .NET Framework Fails...Error Code 0x643 Ratza microsoft.public.windowsupdate 0 12-10-2007 01:41
Error 80070002 When installing update to Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Mark R. Cusumano microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 11-29-2007 18:47




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:51.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120