:: reinstall when i try to use widows vista update it says i have 2
:: updates one is for silver light and other one is net frame work 3.5
:: found out it dont apply 2 my system i have 32 bit i have tried to
:: remove and clean and reinstall but i get message that it failed any
:: clues at the end of my rope
"0x80070645" means "ERROR_UNKNOWN_PRODUCT" (This action is only valid for
products that are currently installed). It could be caused by the previous
From MS support notes I collect -
"........ suggest that we use Windows Installer Cleanup to remove existing
Framework, then reinstall .Net Framework 3.5. After this, we try applying
Please follow these steps:
1. Download and install Windows Installer CleanUp Utility:
Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
2. Run this tool from "Start", then remove all existing .Net Framework.
3. Downloaded the redistributable package from:
4. Install .Net Framework 3.5 SP1.
5. If it succeeds, run Windows Update and apply all available updates."
As for the other problem, Silverlight -
How to manually clean up a broken Silverlight installation
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties
or guarantees and doesn't give any rights.