80070103 realtek network adapter

ILIAS

80070103 realtek network adapter
every i runing windows update i get the error 80070103 yo realtek network
adapter. How to fix this problem?

Re: 80070103 realtek network adapter
Hide the update, then get any needed driver updates from Realtek or your
computer manufacturer's website.

ILIAS wrote:
> every i runing windows update i get the error 80070103 yo realtek network
> adapter. How to fix this problem?

KGCaterpillar

Re: 80070103 realtek network adapter
Re-installing the driver from HP twice and then doing the Windows Update
download again, I was secussful in completing the update.

Thanks

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Hide the update, then get any needed driver updates from Realtek or your
> computer manufacturer's website.
>
> ILIAS wrote:
> > every i runing windows update i get the error 80070103 yo realtek network
> > adapter. How to fix this problem?

Mika

Re: 80070103 realtek network adapter
I have done both steps suggested here. It said my drivers were already
updated, and then proceeded to come up with the same error code when I tried
to install the updates. Any suggestions?

"KGCaterpillar" wrote:

> Re-installing the driver from HP twice and then doing the Windows Update
> download again, I was secussful in completing the update.
>
> Thanks
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Hide the update, then get any needed driver updates from Realtek or your
> > computer manufacturer's website.
> >
> > ILIAS wrote:
> > > every i runing windows update i get the error 80070103 yo realtek network
> > > adapter. How to fix this problem?

TaurArian

Re: 80070103 realtek network adapter
The driver you are trying to install is already installed or the driver that
you're trying to install is an older driver than the one you have already.
All drivers should be obtained from the manufacturer's site rather than from
Windows Update.

Windows Update error 80070103
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...dabcd1033.mspx

You receive error 0x80070103 when you use the Windows Update or Microsoft
Update Web sites to install updates
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952032

So why are you trying to force the install of a driver that is older or the
same as the one you're using?
Forget it and move on .....

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

Mika wrote:
:: I have done both steps suggested here. It said my drivers were
:: already updated, and then proceeded to come up with the same error
:: code when I tried to install the updates. Any suggestions?
::
:: "KGCaterpillar" wrote:
::
::: Re-installing the driver from HP twice and then doing the Windows
::: Update download again, I was secussful in completing the update.
:::
::: Thanks
:::
::: "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
:::
:::: Hide the update, then get any needed driver updates from Realtek
:::: or your computer manufacturer's website.
::::
:::: ILIAS wrote:
::::: every i runing windows update i get the error 80070103 yo realtek
::::: network adapter. How to fix this problem?

Tony

Re: 80070103 realtek network adapter
Re:
Vista update keeps giving me an error message re:

Realtek 8185 Extensible 802.11b/g wireless device
It says available update but won’t install and gives error message.
Can you fix this problem with your drivers?
Error code I get is code 80070103
Why is this happening, very annoying

Easier said than done, Can't find the download site, or how to describe the
needed driver. Not a teck wiz.
Realtek sucks.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Hide the update, then get any needed driver updates from Realtek or your
> computer manufacturer's website.
>
> ILIAS wrote:
> > every i runing windows update i get the error 80070103 yo realtek network
> > adapter. How to fix this problem?

Re: 80070103 realtek network adapter
Run Windows Update manually | select View Available Updates | Hide the
update (since you either have a later verson of the driver installed or
you're not running the software/hardware in question, despite what Windows
Update's detection logic thinks).

How to hide updates in Vista: Click View available updates | Right-click on
the update you wish to hide | Click Hide Update | Confirm the UAC (User
Account Control) if appropriate.

To restore/unhide updates in Vista: Start | Control Panel | System And
Maintenance (If you are using Classic View, skip this step) | Windows Update
| Restore Hidden Updates | Find and select the update you wish to install |
Restore. You can now reselect it and install through the normal process.

Get all third-party software and hardware updates from the manufacturer's
web-pages, not Windows Update.

Tony wrote:
> Re:
> Vista update keeps giving me an error message re:
>
> Realtek 8185 Extensible 802.11b/g wireless device
> It says available update but won’t install and gives error message.
> Can you fix this problem with your drivers?
> Error code I get is code 80070103
> Why is this happening, very annoying
>
> Easier said than done, Can't find the download site, or how to describe
> the
> needed driver. Not a teck wiz.
> Realtek sucks.
>

> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>> Hide the update, then get any needed driver updates from Realtek or your
>> computer manufacturer's website.
>>
>> ILIAS wrote:
>>> every i runing windows update i get the error 80070103 yo realtek
>>> network
>>> adapter. How to fix this problem?

coly

RE: 80070103 realtek network adapter
go to realtek website download robot and part with your hard earned cash for
something that should be free, it's your decision i didn't do it.
--
coly