Re: KB963027 fails with 0x8007371b

[Crossposted to Windows Update newsgroup]

0x8007371B ERROR_SXS_TRANSACTION_CLOSURE_INCOMPLETE
One or more required members of the transaction are not present.

You may wish to review this recent & related discussion:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...a584830fb9f68d

Or...

to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number (e.g., KB963027).

LOOK! => If your problem relates to a Cumulative Security Update for IE,
call the above number and ask to be transferred to the Consumer IE7 queue
(which is 47830).

your usual support contacts.

Support for Windows Update:

Alexander Zeitler wrote:
> KB963027 from current patch fails on Windows Vista Ultimate x64 SP1 with
> error 0x8007371b.
> Downloading from
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...8-1470505eb55f
> and running it manually doesn't solve the problem.
>
> What may cause this problem?

Alexander Zeitler

Re: KB963027 fails with 0x8007371b
Hi,

tried it again using "Install updates and shutdown" from the start menu - no
it has been installed successfully.

Thanks for your help.

Alex

> [Crossposted to Windows Update newsgroup]
>
> 0x8007371B ERROR_SXS_TRANSACTION_CLOSURE_INCOMPLETE
> One or more required members of the transaction are not present.
>
> You may wish to review this recent & related discussion:
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...a584830fb9f68d
>
> Or...
>
> For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY
> in the United States and in Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
> security updates. When you call, clearly state that your problem is
> related to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number (e.g.,
> KB963027).
>
> LOOK! => If your problem relates to a Cumulative Security Update for IE,
> call the above number and ask to be transferred to the Consumer IE7 queue
> (which is 47830).

> For enterprise customers, support for security updates is available
> through your usual support contacts.

> Support for Windows Update:
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>
> Alexander Zeitler wrote:
>> KB963027 from current patch fails on Windows Vista Ultimate x64 SP1 with
>> error 0x8007371b.
>> Downloading from
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...8-1470505eb55f
>> and running it manually doesn't solve the problem.
>>
>> What may cause this problem?

Re: KB963027 fails with 0x8007371b
Assuming you've managed to install KB963027, you're welcome.