Can't Access Regular Mode - Only Can Work in Safe Mode

Allan

Can't Access Regular Mode - Only Can Work in Safe Mode
Idiotically deciding I should before April 1 download
Microsoft-Windows-supplied "general" softwares (including "family" and other
softwares) to "protect" my computer from "conficker" malware, I tried. Got
"blue screen." White text on blue screen read as follows:

Problem seems caused by following file: fssfltr_tdi.sys

Driver unloaded without cancelling pending operations

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If
this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software provider for any
windows updates you might need

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or
software.

Disable bios memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to
use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press
F8 to select advanced starup options, then select safe mode.

Tehnical information:

***Stop: 0x000000D4 (0xF4FD8DAO, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x804E8088)

fssfltr_tdi.sys

Physical memory dump complete

Contact your system administrator or tech support group for further
assistance.

_________________________

Thank you, Microsoft, for sending me programs and software which made it
impossible for me to work ever again on regular mode, and made it necessary
for me to work only on safe mode. Thank you for making it impossible for me
to print, because I cannot do so from safe mode. Thank you for possibly
destroying, finally, my computer (I am one of these who does preventive
maintenance, running anti-virus, anti-spyware, defrag, regularly. Thank you
for destroying the only computer I have, Microsoft, with your lousy, rotten,
customer-unfriendly modes of unhelpful non-advice. Bill Gates, may you rot
in hell, although as an atheist, I don't believe in hell, but if there were a
hell, I wish you would rot there with the original scientist from whom you
stole the rough copy of the original o.s. system that scientist created, a
second-rate version of which you then copied and made a fortune from.)

--
Allan

Re: Can't Access Regular Mode - Only Can Work in Safe Mode
Windows version? What "updates" did you install? What happens if you
uninstall one or more of the updates? If you installed a driver update,
what happens after you roll-back the driver?