error code of 0x80070002

saiju

error code of 0x80070002
when I am trying to update my notebook with xp mediacentre edition ,i got
this message that'"The website has encountered a problem and cannot display
the page you are trying to view. [Error number: 0x80070002."
two days before i just formatted my pc and at that time i got the update
without any problems, but unfortunately i cancelled that operation and update
my norton internet security, then scan the full system. I think at that time
norton may delete some files.
anyway I tried all manual ways to resolve this from microsoft
communities,but not solved.when I try to stop the automatic services from
this way start-run-services .msc and from local services i just try to stop
the automatic update functio n but it was not started.then i tried to start I
got these messages that "could not start the automatic update service on
local computer.Error 2.the system cannot find the file specified"
anybody can solve this problems.I read somany option from the microsoft but
not solved.

so pleaseeeeee

Re: error code of 0x80070002
There is a very good chance are that you are seeing the affects of a
hijackware infection.

2. Run the Windows Live Safety Center's 'Protection' scan (only!) in Safe
Mode with Networking, if need be:

logs in an appropriate forum, not here.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4075