add ons...!?

eddye

add ons...!?
OK... I cant seem to view any videos on the internet, and some web pages
don't load properly because the Internet Explorer Information Bar says my add
ons are turned off, but when I check them, they are all on. I dont know much
about PCs and I was removing some programs from my PC, but I didn't think
they were vital for web-browsing.the two programs I deleted were called
Bonjour and DXV-538.(I think it was something like that.)The computer says to
restart explorer, but that does'nt work. Also my internet shortcut turned
into a internet options shortcut.
TaurArian

Re: add ons...!?
eddye wrote:
:: OK... I cant seem to view any videos on the internet, and some web
:: pages don't load properly because the Internet Explorer Information
:: Bar says my add ons are turned off, but when I check them, they are
:: all on. I dont know much about PCs and I was removing some programs
:: from my PC, but I didn't think they were vital for web-browsing.the
:: two programs I deleted were called Bonjour and DXV-538.(I think it
:: was something like that.)The computer says to restart explorer, but
:: that does'nt work. Also my internet shortcut turned into a internet
:: options shortcut.

Perhaps you could post to an IE Newsgroup, but do tell them as much
information as you can, like your OS including SP level, the version of IE
you're using and "what programs you removed". The more information, the more
likelihood of receiving a response that may assist.

For IE6 problems -
Internet Explorer - OE Client
or
Web Client - General
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...&lang=en&cr=US

For IE7 problems

Web interface -

Newsreader -

IE Beta Public Newsgroup Support:

web-interface:

Newsreader:

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org
======================================
Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco

Re: add ons...!?
[Crossposted to IE General newsgroup]

OK...

Assuming IE7 (WinXP or Vista) with Google Toolbar installed, see if
uninstalling all third-party toolbars (e.g., Google; Yahoo; Windows Live;
MSN; Ask) corrects the problem.

If no joy, reply to this post, stating your IE version and full Windows
version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1).
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/