Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Updates crashed my pc

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2009
khurt
 

Posts: n/a
Updates crashed my pc
I just updated my pc this morning (2/25/09) and had to reboot, when my
computer started booting I heard it restart again. It kept doing this a
couple of time before I disabled the auto restart function using the F5 key.
I then restarted again and this time I could see the error message. It was a
blue screen error saying some of the following:

"STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x0000000)
The system has been shutdown."

Now I am not really sure if it is because of the update or something else,
but really need some help on how to get back into my PC. I am going to try my
Windows disk to get into the Recovery console tomorrow (2/26/09) to see if
there is something I can use in there to recover from this error. But also
thought I would ask to see if anyone else could help or has a solution to
this if possible.

Thanks,
Khurt
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2009
Engel
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Updates crashed my pc
Hello khurt,

Please always state what OS and Seяvice Pack you're using as it does make a
difference -

See
<http://groups.google.com/groups/search?safe=off&q=STOP%3A+c000021a&btnG=Search&as_ mind=10&as_minm=7&as_miny=2008&as_maxd=25&as_maxm= 2&as_maxy=2009&as_drrb=b&sitesearch=> for possible help.


Good luck

Ǝиçεl
-=-



"khurt" wrote:

> I just updated my pc this morning (2/25/09) and had to reboot, when my
> computer started booting I heard it restart again. It kept doing this a
> couple of time before I disabled the auto restart function using the F5 key.
> I then restarted again and this time I could see the error message. It was a
> blue screen error saying some of the following:
>
> "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
> The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
> status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x0000000)
> The system has been shutdown."
>
> Now I am not really sure if it is because of the update or something else,
> but really need some help on how to get back into my PC. I am going to try my
> Windows disk to get into the Recovery console tomorrow (2/26/09) to see if
> there is something I can use in there to recover from this error. But also
> thought I would ask to see if anyone else could help or has a solution to
> this if possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Khurt

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2009
khurt
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Updates crashed my pc
My bad, I guess I just wasn't thinking.
System Specs:
Hardware:
Gateway
CPU: 3.0Ghz Intel Pentium 4
RAM: 3GB DDR1
VID: Ati Radeon HD 2600 512MB
HD1: WD 250GB SATA
HD2: WD 320GB SATA
OTHER: TV Tuner card (not sure what brand, can't remember)

Software:
OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
Service Pack 3: Installed and updated
Antivirus: Norton Antivirus 2008
Firewall: ZoneAlarm Free version

If more info is needed just let me know.
Thanks,
khurt



"Engel" wrote:

> Hello khurt,
>
> Please always state what OS and Seяvice Pack you're using as it does make a
> difference -
>
> See
> <http://groups.google.com/groups/search?safe=off&q=STOP%3A+c000021a&btnG=Search&as_ mind=10&as_minm=7&as_miny=2008&as_maxd=25&as_maxm= 2&as_maxy=2009&as_drrb=b&sitesearch=> for possible help.
>
>
> Good luck
>
> Ǝиçεl
> -=-
>
>
>
> "khurt" wrote:
>
> > I just updated my pc this morning (2/25/09) and had to reboot, when my
> > computer started booting I heard it restart again. It kept doing this a
> > couple of time before I disabled the auto restart function using the F5 key.
> > I then restarted again and this time I could see the error message. It was a
> > blue screen error saying some of the following:
> >
> > "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
> > The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
> > status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x0000000)
> > The system has been shutdown."
> >
> > Now I am not really sure if it is because of the update or something else,
> > but really need some help on how to get back into my PC. I am going to try my
> > Windows disk to get into the Recovery console tomorrow (2/26/09) to see if
> > there is something I can use in there to recover from this error. But also
> > thought I would ask to see if anyone else could help or has a solution to
> > this if possible.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Khurt

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2009
khurt
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Updates crashed my pc
Update:
I have just gone into the recovery console and have checked the log files
for the following update and found that it had a lot of errors in it and one
that even said that it did not install. But if I remember correctly I did not
see anything, on the window that said I needed to reboot my pc, that had any
errors or updates that did not install.
The reason I think it is this update and not others is because I usually
delete all my update folders ($NtUninstallKB...$) after they install and my
pc is running fine. And when I looked in the windows directory I had only 2
updates folders, the other one I checked its log file and it seemed to have
some errors but nothing that said it did not install. Which I checked some of
the other log files and they have the same types of errors, I guess just not
important errors that doesn't allow it to install the update.

This is the update: KB967715

I will be doing more research into this and will probably have to email
Microsoft to see what there solution is, if no one else can help with it
first or I can't find one on my own.

Thanks again,
khurt


"khurt" wrote:

> I just updated my pc this morning (2/25/09) and had to reboot, when my
> computer started booting I heard it restart again. It kept doing this a
> couple of time before I disabled the auto restart function using the F5 key.
> I then restarted again and this time I could see the error message. It was a
> blue screen error saying some of the following:
>
> "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
> The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
> status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x0000000)
> The system has been shutdown."
>
> Now I am not really sure if it is because of the update or something else,
> but really need some help on how to get back into my PC. I am going to try my
> Windows disk to get into the Recovery console tomorrow (2/26/09) to see if
> there is something I can use in there to recover from this error. But also
> thought I would ask to see if anyone else could help or has a solution to
> this if possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Khurt

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2009
MowGreen [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Updates crashed my pc
IF this is XP, press F8 prior to XP's loading and choose Last Known Good
Configuration.
If no joy, try booting to Safe Mode with Command Prompt and enter this
command

%systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe

Press Enter after entering the command and choose a restore point that
was created * before* this issue occurred. *Do not use* the restore
point that was created when the updates installed, rather, use one that
existed prior to when that RP was created.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2009]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============



khurt wrote:

> I just updated my pc this morning (2/25/09) and had to reboot, when my
> computer started booting I heard it restart again. It kept doing this a
> couple of time before I disabled the auto restart function using the F5 key.
> I then restarted again and this time I could see the error message. It was a
> blue screen error saying some of the following:
>
> "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
> The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
> status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x0000000)
> The system has been shutdown."
>
> Now I am not really sure if it is because of the update or something else,
> but really need some help on how to get back into my PC. I am going to try my
> Windows disk to get into the Recovery console tomorrow (2/26/09) to see if
> there is something I can use in there to recover from this error. But also
> thought I would ask to see if anyone else could help or has a solution to
> this if possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Khurt

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Updates crashed my pc
Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
posting to this newsgroup.

Any idea what updates were installed?

Why did you title your post "Updates crashed my pc" if you're not sure one
of the updates caused the problem?

<QP>
0xC000021A: STATUS_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED
This occurs when Windows switches into kernel mode and a user-mode
subsystem, such as Winlogon or the Client Server Runtime Subsystem (CSRSS),
is compromised. Security can no longer be guaranteed. Because Win XP can’t
run without Winlogon or CSRSS, this is one of the few situations where the
failure of a user-mode service can cause the system to stop responding. This
Stop message also can occur as a result of malware infestation or when the
computer is restarted after a system administrator has modified permissions
so that the SYSTEM account no longer has adequate permissions to access
system files and folders.
</QP>
Source: http://aumha.org/a/stop.htm

What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your
subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)?
What third-party firewall (if any)?

There is a very good chance are that you are seeing the affects of a
hijackware infection, not an update:

1. See if you can download/run the MSRT manually:
http://www.microsoft.com/security/ma...e/default.mspx

2. Run this online scan (in safe mode w/networking, if need be):
http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/center/howsafe.htm

3. Run a /thorough/ check for hijackware, including posting the requested
logs in an appropriate forum, not here.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4075
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/data/prevention.htm
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/tshoot.html
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Malware_Defence.htm
http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/...moving_Malware

**Seek expert assistance in
http://spywarehammer.com/simplemachi...php?board=10.0,
http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=22,
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30, or other appropriate forums.**

If the procedures look too complex - and there is no shame in admitting this
isn't your cup of tea - take the machine to a local, reputable and
independent (i.e., not BigBoxStoreUSA) computer repair shop.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/


khurt wrote:
> I just updated my pc this morning (2/25/09) and had to reboot, when my
> computer started booting I heard it restart again. It kept doing this a
> couple of time before I disabled the auto restart function using the F5
> key.
> I then restarted again and this time I could see the error message. It was
> a
> blue screen error saying some of the following:
>
> "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
> The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
> status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x0000000)
> The system has been shutdown."
>
> Now I am not really sure if it is because of the update or something else,
> but really need some help on how to get back into my PC. I am going to try
> my Windows disk to get into the Recovery console tomorrow (2/26/09) to see
> if there is something I can use in there to recover from this error. But
> also thought I would ask to see if anyone else could help or has a
> solution
> to this if possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Khurt


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2009
khurt
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Updates crashed my pc
PA Bear,

Before you start ask these kind of questions why don't you read the other 2
posts I have posted?? You will find your answers to your first 2 questions.

I titled my post that because that was what the last thing I did before it
went down. I wasn't sure at the time that it was the update, but after doing
some more research I did find out that update could be the main cause. It is
leaning more towards the update than anything else.

Also your questions about viruses and other things I don't think are
correct. I know that I don't have any viruses, ran a virus scan on Monday
found nothing and from Monday til the day it crashed I have not downloaded or
installed any other software or anything of the kind. The emails I also get
are also checked on another computer over the web to weed out any phishing
emails or others that I don't know.


khurt


"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
> posting to this newsgroup.
>
> Any idea what updates were installed?
>
> Why did you title your post "Updates crashed my pc" if you're not sure one
> of the updates caused the problem?
>
> <QP>
> 0xC000021A: STATUS_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED
> This occurs when Windows switches into kernel mode and a user-mode
> subsystem, such as Winlogon or the Client Server Runtime Subsystem (CSRSS),
> is compromised. Security can no longer be guaranteed. Because Win XP can’t
> run without Winlogon or CSRSS, this is one of the few situations where the
> failure of a user-mode service can cause the system to stop responding. This
> Stop message also can occur as a result of malware infestation or when the
> computer is restarted after a system administrator has modified permissions
> so that the SYSTEM account no longer has adequate permissions to access
> system files and folders.
> </QP>
> Source: http://aumha.org/a/stop.htm
>
> What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your
> subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)?
> What third-party firewall (if any)?
>
> There is a very good chance are that you are seeing the affects of a
> hijackware infection, not an update:
>
> 1. See if you can download/run the MSRT manually:
> http://www.microsoft.com/security/ma...e/default.mspx
>
> 2. Run this online scan (in safe mode w/networking, if need be):
> http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/center/howsafe.htm
>
> 3. Run a /thorough/ check for hijackware, including posting the requested
> logs in an appropriate forum, not here.
>
> Checking for/Help with Hijackware
> http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4075
> http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
> http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/data/prevention.htm
> http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/tshoot.html
> http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Malware_Defence.htm
> http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/...moving_Malware
>
> **Seek expert assistance in
> http://spywarehammer.com/simplemachi...php?board=10.0,
> http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=22,
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30, or other appropriate forums.**
>
> If the procedures look too complex - and there is no shame in admitting this
> isn't your cup of tea - take the machine to a local, reputable and
> independent (i.e., not BigBoxStoreUSA) computer repair shop.
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
>
> khurt wrote:
> > I just updated my pc this morning (2/25/09) and had to reboot, when my
> > computer started booting I heard it restart again. It kept doing this a
> > couple of time before I disabled the auto restart function using the F5
> > key.
> > I then restarted again and this time I could see the error message. It was
> > a
> > blue screen error saying some of the following:
> >
> > "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
> > The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
> > status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x0000000)
> > The system has been shutdown."
> >
> > Now I am not really sure if it is because of the update or something else,
> > but really need some help on how to get back into my PC. I am going to try
> > my Windows disk to get into the Recovery console tomorrow (2/26/09) to see
> > if there is something I can use in there to recover from this error. But
> > also thought I would ask to see if anyone else could help or has a
> > solution
> > to this if possible.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Khurt

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2009
khurt
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Updates crashed my pc
MowGreen,

I have tried the "Last Known" funciton a few times and it doesn't do
anything. I have also tried to go into the safe mode several times also with
no go.

Update:
Right now I am running the "chkdsk" command from the recovery console. I
will not be able to see the results until I get back home later tonight
(2/27/09). It was taking to long for me to wait so I just left it running.
Hopefully I will have some time this weekend to work more on it.
Other things I have tried:
I also have tried to boot my pc with the 'Active@Boot' Boot disk and I am
able to get a command prompt and some other funcitons but none will work to
either uninstall the update or to do a system restore. I have also tried
another boot disk of mine, but for some reason it will not load on my pc,
that is the reason I had to use the 'Active@Boot' disk. Later, if the
"chkdsk" command doesn't find anything, I will try to load another boot disk
that has another WindowsPE version on it to see what I can use in there to
fix this problem.

Thanks again for the help,
khurt



"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> IF this is XP, press F8 prior to XP's loading and choose Last Known Good
> Configuration.
> If no joy, try booting to Safe Mode with Command Prompt and enter this
> command
>
> %systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe
>
> Press Enter after entering the command and choose a restore point that
> was created * before* this issue occurred. *Do not use* the restore
> point that was created when the updates installed, rather, use one that
> existed prior to when that RP was created.
>
> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2009]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>
>
>
> khurt wrote:
>
> > I just updated my pc this morning (2/25/09) and had to reboot, when my
> > computer started booting I heard it restart again. It kept doing this a
> > couple of time before I disabled the auto restart function using the F5 key.
> > I then restarted again and this time I could see the error message. It was a
> > blue screen error saying some of the following:
> >
> > "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
> > The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
> > status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x0000000)
> > The system has been shutdown."
> >
> > Now I am not really sure if it is because of the update or something else,
> > but really need some help on how to get back into my PC. I am going to try my
> > Windows disk to get into the Recovery console tomorrow (2/26/09) to see if
> > there is something I can use in there to recover from this error. But also
> > thought I would ask to see if anyone else could help or has a solution to
> > this if possible.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Khurt

>

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Updates crashed my pc
Installing or attempting to install KB967715 would not cause that STOP
error.
--
~PA Bear

khurt wrote:
> Update:
> I have just gone into the recovery console and have checked the log files
> for the following update and found that it had a lot of errors in it and
> one
> that even said that it did not install. But if I remember correctly I did
> not see anything, on the window that said I needed to reboot my pc, that
> had any errors or updates that did not install.
> The reason I think it is this update and not others is because I usually
> delete all my update folders ($NtUninstallKB...$) after they install and
> my
> pc is running fine. And when I looked in the windows directory I had only
> 2
> updates folders, the other one I checked its log file and it seemed to
> have
> some errors but nothing that said it did not install. Which I checked some
> of the other log files and they have the same types of errors, I guess
> just
> not important errors that doesn't allow it to install the update.
>
> This is the update: KB967715
>
> I will be doing more research into this and will probably have to email
> Microsoft to see what there solution is, if no one else can help with it
> first or I can't find one on my own.
>
> "khurt" wrote:
>> I just updated my pc this morning (2/25/09) and had to reboot, when my
>> computer started booting I heard it restart again. It kept doing this a
>> couple of time before I disabled the auto restart function using the F5
>> key. I then restarted again and this time I could see the error message.
>> It was a blue screen error saying some of the following:
>>
>> "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
>> The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
>> status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x0000000)
>> The system has been shutdown."
>>
>> Now I am not really sure if it is because of the update or something
>> else,
>> but really need some help on how to get back into my PC. I am going to
>> try
>> my Windows disk to get into the Recovery console tomorrow (2/26/09) to
>> see
>> if there is something I can use in there to recover from this error. But
>> also thought I would ask to see if anyone else could help or has a
>> solution to this if possible.


Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Updates crashed my pc
I've read all 3 of your posts and replied to 2 of them.

Repost: Installing or attempting to install KB967715 would not cause that
STOP error.

Running a virus scan and getting a "nothing found" result does not in any
way mean that a computer is free of any/all hijackware.

[Please note that the newsserver's been having all sorts of problems this
week and sometimes it's taking 24 hours or more for some posts to appear.]

khurt wrote:
> PA Bear,
>
> Before you start ask these kind of questions why don't you read the other
> 2
> posts I have posted?? You will find your answers to your first 2
> questions.
>
> I titled my post that because that was what the last thing I did before it
> went down. I wasn't sure at the time that it was the update, but after
> doing
> some more research I did find out that update could be the main cause. It
> is
> leaning more towards the update than anything else.
>
> Also your questions about viruses and other things I don't think are
> correct. I know that I don't have any viruses, ran a virus scan on Monday
> found nothing and from Monday til the day it crashed I have not downloaded
> or installed any other software or anything of the kind. The emails I also
> get are also checked on another computer over the web to weed out any
> phishing emails or others that I don't know.
>
>
> khurt
>
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>> Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
>> posting to this newsgroup.
>>
>> Any idea what updates were installed?
>>
>> Why did you title your post "Updates crashed my pc" if you're not sure
>> one
>> of the updates caused the problem?
>>
>> <QP>
>> 0xC000021A: STATUS_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED
>> This occurs when Windows switches into kernel mode and a user-mode
>> subsystem, such as Winlogon or the Client Server Runtime Subsystem
>> (CSRSS),
>> is compromised. Security can no longer be guaranteed. Because Win XP can’t
>> run without Winlogon or CSRSS, this is one of the few situations where
>> the
>> failure of a user-mode service can cause the system to stop responding.
>> This Stop message also can occur as a result of malware infestation or
>> when the computer is restarted after a system administrator has modified
>> permissions so that the SYSTEM account no longer has adequate permissions
>> to access system files and folders.
>> </QP>
>> Source: http://aumha.org/a/stop.htm
>>
>> What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your
>> subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than
>> Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)?
>>
>> There is a very good chance are that you are seeing the affects of a
>> hijackware infection, not an update:
>>
>> 1. See if you can download/run the MSRT manually:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/security/ma...e/default.mspx
>>
>> 2. Run this online scan (in safe mode w/networking, if need be):
>> http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/center/howsafe.htm
>>
>> 3. Run a /thorough/ check for hijackware, including posting the requested
>> logs in an appropriate forum, not here.
>>
>> Checking for/Help with Hijackware
>> http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4075
>> http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
>> http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/data/prevention.htm
>> http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/tshoot.html
>> http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Malware_Defence.htm
>> http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/...moving_Malware
>>
>> **Seek expert assistance in
>> http://spywarehammer.com/simplemachi...php?board=10.0,
>> http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=22,
>> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30, or other appropriate forums.**
>>
>> If the procedures look too complex - and there is no shame in admitting
>> this isn't your cup of tea - take the machine to a local, reputable and
>> independent (i.e., not BigBoxStoreUSA) computer repair shop.
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>
>>
>> khurt wrote:
>>> I just updated my pc this morning (2/25/09) and had to reboot, when my
>>> computer started booting I heard it restart again. It kept doing this a
>>> couple of time before I disabled the auto restart function using the F5
>>> key.
>>> I then restarted again and this time I could see the error message. It
>>> was
>>> a
>>> blue screen error saying some of the following:
>>>
>>> "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
>>> The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
>>> status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x0000000)
>>> The system has been shutdown."
>>>
>>> Now I am not really sure if it is because of the update or something
>>> else,
>>> but really need some help on how to get back into my PC. I am going to
>>> try
>>> my Windows disk to get into the Recovery console tomorrow (2/26/09) to
>>> see
>>> if there is something I can use in there to recover from this error. But
>>> also thought I would ask to see if anyone else could help or has a
>>> solution
>>> to this if possible.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Khurt


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my comp crashed during updates now awhloe bunch of stuff isnt working gendeusx Windows Vista Home Premium 0 10-31-2008 01:52
Vista Critical Updates Crashed Laptop alstrouf microsoft.public.windowsupdate 2 03-11-2008 23:00
Crashed nach 7 Win Updates MPS microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.administration 2 12-26-2007 16:21
IE 7 crashed and failed to install december updates sh1001 microsoft.public.windowsupdate 2 12-20-2007 02:49
Updates crashed my pc! Please HELP! Scarlet microsoft.public.windowsupdate 9 11-17-2007 23:09




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:18.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120