How do I disable "Sign up for Microsoft Update" dialogue?

kstewart27

How do I disable "Sign up for Microsoft Update" dialogue?
My enterprise machine has Office 2007 on XP SP2. Updates are pushed from
enterrprise servers. Each time I open an Office program the "Sign up for
Microsoft Update" dialogue is displayed and each time I select "I don't want
to use Microsoft Update." How can I disable this once and for all?

Re: How do I disable "Sign up for Microsoft Update" dialogue?
Contact your IT Department.

kstewart27 wrote:
> My enterprise machine has Office 2007 on XP SP2. Updates are pushed from
> enterrprise servers. Each time I open an Office program the "Sign up for
> Microsoft Update" dialogue is displayed and each time I select "I don't
> want
> to use Microsoft Update." How can I disable this once and for all?

Noel

Re: How do I disable "Sign up for Microsoft Update" dialogue?
Hi,

I had the same problem. I recently deployed Office 2007 Enterprise into all
of our Vista Machine. I use group Policy to deploy the Office 2007. Everytime
we open any office application, that annoying sign up for Microsoft Update
keeps on poping up. I check on Office 2007 ADM but I can't find any entry
that can disable this annoying pop-up. In the first place, this pop up should
never be present because we use Office 2007 enterprise and most of the
enterprise uses WSUS or equivalent to update their Office applications.

Is there any solution to this?

Thanks in advance.
--
Noel Corpuz