KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery

Roni

KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery
It downloads fine, but I get an error message Error Code: 0x6B2 Failed to
install update. My pc is set up to receive, download and install automatic
updates. Is there a fix for this?

--
thank you very much for your help
muhammad RAFIQ

RE: KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery

"Roni" wrote:

> It downloads fine, but I get an error message Error Code: 0x6B2 Failed to
> install update. My pc is set up to receive, download and install automatic
> updates. Is there a fix for this?
>
> --
> thank you very much for your help

Re: KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery
posting to this newsgroup.

0x6B2 = RPC_S_NO_PROTSEQS_REGISTERED

Try uninstalling Windows Live Photo Gallery and then reinstalling
v12.0.1308.1023:

v12.0.1308.1023:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...d-4b806a9ef1a4

[v12.0.1471.1025 (Beta Refresh):
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...-4b0b14186556]

Roni wrote:
> It downloads fine, but I get an error message Error Code: 0x6B2 Failed
> to install update. My pc is set up to receive, download and install
> automatic updates. Is there a fix for this?

Pendlelady

"Roni" wrote:

> It downloads fine, but I get an error message Error Code: 0x6B2 Failed to
> install update. My pc is set up to receive, download and install automatic
> updates. Is there a fix for this?
>
> --
> thank you very much for your help

ryyback

Windows Live Photo Gallery-color
Sorry all, but I tried to start my own discussion but it wouldn't go?

Anyway is there a way to get rid of that annoying yellow color background
that Windows Live gallery has. It makes the pictures look crappy in our
opinion. Or should we just move over to Lightroom, etc?
Thanks all.

TaurArian

Re: Windows Live Photo Gallery-color
ryyback wrote:
:: Sorry all, but I tried to start my own discussion but it wouldn't go?
::
:: Anyway is there a way to get rid of that annoying yellow color
:: background that Windows Live gallery has. It makes the pictures look
:: crappy in our opinion. Or should we just move over to Lightroom, etc?
:: Thanks all.

You have posted to the WU Newsgroup. For information regarding WLPG perhaps
visit:
http://boards.live.com/Windows%20Liv...x?BoardID=1168

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

ryyback

RE: Windows Live Photo Gallery-color

This is where you want to go if you are using Vista and hate that yellow
background that comes with Windows Live Gallery-
Worked for me.

"ryyback" wrote:

> Sorry all, but I tried to start my own discussion but it wouldn't go?
>
> Anyway is there a way to get rid of that annoying yellow color background
> that Windows Live gallery has. It makes the pictures look crappy in our
> opinion. Or should we just move over to Lightroom, etc?
> Thanks all.

Re: Windows Live Photo Gallery-color
Very nice. Now, what does this have to do with Windows Update?

ryyback wrote:

> This is where you want to go if you are using Vista and hate that yellow
> background that comes with Windows Live Gallery-
> Worked for me.
>
> "ryyback" wrote:
>
>> Sorry all, but I tried to start my own discussion but it wouldn't go?
>>
>> Anyway is there a way to get rid of that annoying yellow color background
>> that Windows Live gallery has. It makes the pictures look crappy in our
>> opinion. Or should we just move over to Lightroom, etc?
>> Thanks all.

ryyback

Well, let's see. Like I said in the OP, it wouldn't let me in to start my own
discussion about said problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I jumped on one that was in the ballpark sort of speak!

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Very nice. Now, what does this have to do with Windows Update?
>
> ryyback wrote:
> > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/939395
> >
> > This is where you want to go if you are using Vista and hate that yellow
> > background that comes with Windows Live Gallery-
> > Worked for me.
> >
> > "ryyback" wrote:
> >
> >> Sorry all, but I tried to start my own discussion but it wouldn't go?
> >>
> >> Anyway is there a way to get rid of that annoying yellow color background
> >> that Windows Live gallery has. It makes the pictures look crappy in our
> >> opinion. Or should we just move over to Lightroom, etc?
> >> Thanks all.

George Wall

Cannot get the E-mail
This system fails every time

Ron wrote:

KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery
07-Jan-09

It downloads fine, but I get an error message Error Code: 0x6B2 Failed to
install update. My pc is set up to receive, download and install automatic
updates. Is there a fix for this?

--
thank you very much for your help

On Wednesday, January 07, 2009 10:32 AM
Ron wrote:

KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery
It downloads fine, but I get an error message Error Code: 0x6B2 Failed to
install update. My pc is set up to receive, download and install automatic
updates. Is there a fix for this?

--
thank you very much for your help

On Wednesday, January 07, 2009 11:16 AM
muhammad RAFI wrote:

RE: KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery
"Roni" wrote:

On Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:24 PM
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

Please state your full Windows version (e.g.
posting to this newsgroup.

0x6B2 = RPC_S_NO_PROTSEQS_REGISTERED

Try uninstalling Windows Live Photo Gallery and then reinstalling
v12.0.1308.1023:

v12.0.1308.1023:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...d-4b806a9ef1a4

[v12.0.1471.1025 (Beta Refresh):
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...-4b0b14186556]

Roni wrote:

On Thursday, January 08, 2009 4:56 AM
Pendlelad wrote:

RE: KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery
"Roni" wrote:

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 3:06 AM
ryybac wrote:

Windows Live Photo Gallery-color
Sorry all, but I tried to start my own discussion but it wouldn't go?

Anyway is there a way to get rid of that annoying yellow color background
that Windows Live gallery has. It makes the pictures look crappy in our
opinion. Or should we just move over to Lightroom, etc?
Thanks all.

ryyback wrote:

You have posted to the WU Newsgroup. For information regarding WLPG perhaps
visit:
http://boards.live.com/Windows%20Liv...x?BoardID=1168

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org
======================================
Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 5:53 AM
ryybac wrote:

RE: Windows Live Photo Gallery-color

This is where you want to go if you are using Vista and hate that yellow
background that comes with Windows Live Gallery-
Worked for me.

"ryyback" wrote:

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 11:08 AM
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

Re: Windows Live Photo Gallery-color
Very nice. Now, what does this have to do with Windows Update?

ryyback wrote:

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 11:45 AM
ryybac wrote:

Well, let's see. Like I said in the OP, it wouldn't let me in to start my own
discussion about said problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I jumped on one that was in the ballpark sort of speak!

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

WPF Reflection Effect
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...on-effect.aspx