Windows update lagg

Snikende Ullteppe

Windows update lagg
Well, i felt i needed to restore whole of my computer to get it fresh and
clean. When i did so using my Windows Vista CD, i installed a fresh copy and
tought it all was okay. I installed my wireless network adapter and connected
to the internet. (Here is where the problem is) When i get a message from
Windows Update that i need to update my computer, i do so, about 79 critical
updates to Vista. But after the drivers and updates are installed, my
computer restarts and starts loading the updates. It is using a awfull long
time! After about half an hour just looking on the updates loading, i get
into my desktop. Everything starts lagging. Like 1 second lagg every 5
seconds or so, and i cant get it to stop. I try to go into my windows update,
but nothing happends. Please help me out here guys and girls! Big thank you
in advance!

Re: Windows update lagg
Please state your full Windows version (e.g., Vista SP1) when posting to
this newsgroup.

How to troubleshoot Windows Update, Microsoft Update, and Windows Server
Update Services installation issues:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906602

1. See the "Need more help? Tell us what problem you are having" section of
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527

2. You cannot install some updates or programs
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822798

3a. Check your WindowsUpdate.log (%windir%\WindowsUpdate.log) for errors
associated with the download/install.

How to read the WindowsUpdate.log file
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902093

3b. Compare errors to those listed here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/blog...showentry=1122
and/or go to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com > click on Help and Support
link in left pane > Solve problems on your own.

===

Support for Windows Update:

your usual support contacts.
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.net