Updating Error

lpnjo

Updating Error
I have been experiencing problems on Explorer Internet. The page said to
update windows because it is running without "add-ons". After checking for
updates, I get an error #0x80072EE2.
I do not know how to resolve this situation.
Thank you for your help.
Jolee
Engel

RE: Updating Error
Hello Ipnjo,

Error 0x80072EE2 is: ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

Translation: The request has timed out.

These errors indicate that the Windows Update client did not receive a
response from the Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web site. This may be
caused by programs that are running on the client computer or by general
network-related failures

Source:
You may receive an "Error 0x80072EE2," error message when you try to use
the Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site
<http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?scid=kb%3ben-us%3b836941>

Good luck
-=-

"lpnjo" wrote:

> I have been experiencing problems on Explorer Internet. The page said to
> update windows because it is running without "add-ons". After checking for
> updates, I get an error #0x80072EE2.
> I do not know how to resolve this situation.
> Thank you for your help.
> Jolee

Re: Updating Error
You may encounter temporary connection-related errors when you use Windows
Update or Microsoft Update to install updates:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836941
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

lpnjo wrote:
> I have been experiencing problems on Explorer Internet. The page said to
> update windows because it is running without "add-ons". After checking
> for
> updates, I get an error #0x80072EE2.
> I do not know how to resolve this situation.
> Thank you for your help.
> Jolee

Re: Updating Error
[That KB has a new title, Engel]

Engel wrote:
> Hello Ipnjo,
>
> Error 0x80072EE2 is: ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT
>
> Translation: The request has timed out.
>
> These errors indicate that the Windows Update client did not receive a
> response from the Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web site. This may be
> caused by programs that are running on the client computer or by general
> network-related failures
>
> Source:
> You may receive an "Error 0x80072EE2," error message when you try to use
> the Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site
> <http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?scid=kb%3ben-us%3b836941>
>
> Good luck
> -=-
>

> "lpnjo" wrote:
>
>> I have been experiencing problems on Explorer Internet. The page said to
>> update windows because it is running without "add-ons". After checking
>> for
>> updates, I get an error #0x80072EE2.
>> I do not know how to resolve this situation.
>> Thank you for your help.
>> Jolee

dewayne

RE: Updating Error

"lpnjo" wrote:

> I have been experiencing problems on Explorer Internet. The page said to
> update windows because it is running without "add-ons". After checking for
> updates, I get an error #0x80072EE2.
> I do not know how to resolve this situation.
> Thank you for your help.
> Jolee

Engel

Re: Updating Error