Serious Problem's With Sp3.

AngelwithHorns

Serious Problem's With Sp3.
Ok, few weeks ago my computer said needed to install service pack3 well I
tried and it crashed my computer, well put it in mode saying there was
critcal error and to restore it back to point before it happened. So ok
finally figured out how to do that then it I tried to do it again cause the
little yellow thing down in my status bar with slash thru it will not go
away. Anyway same thing it crashed my computer again. Now I am asking does
anyone know is there anyway to remove it completely or was it removed when
did restore to previous time? And how do I get that annoying little yellow
thing out of my status bar on bottom of screen? I am going crazy tho cause
ever since tried downloading it in first place been having major problems
with my computer. I cannot stay in games etc...it seems like it messed up
major parts of my computer my java is a mess. Please any information or help
would be greatly appreciated...
JS

Re: Serious Problem's With Sp3.
How to remove Windows XP Service Pack 3 from your computer
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950249/en-us

Free unlimited installation and compatibility support
(Via Email, Chat or Phone support)

How to prevent SP3 from being installed on your PC
(Windows Service Pack Blocker Tool Kit)
(Works for 1 year from date SP3 was released)

--
JS
http://www.pagestart.com

"AngelwithHorns" <AngelwithHorns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ok, few weeks ago my computer said needed to install service pack3 well I
> tried and it crashed my computer, well put it in mode saying there was
> critcal error and to restore it back to point before it happened. So ok
> finally figured out how to do that then it I tried to do it again cause
> the
> little yellow thing down in my status bar with slash thru it will not go
> away. Anyway same thing it crashed my computer again. Now I am asking does
> anyone know is there anyway to remove it completely or was it removed when
> did restore to previous time? And how do I get that annoying little yellow
> thing out of my status bar on bottom of screen? I am going crazy tho cause
> ever since tried downloading it in first place been having major problems
> with my computer. I cannot stay in games etc...it seems like it messed up
> major parts of my computer my java is a mess. Please any information or
> help
> would be greatly appreciated...

tacodog

Re: Serious Problem's With Sp3.

I also have a problem since I installed the SP3. On start up, Window
appears and states "The computer must be restarted before updating can
continue. Would you like to restart now?"
I have restarted a million times, and the same Window appears. I just
click no and continue on my way, with no apparent problems since
updating. I have not seen this type of problem posted anywhere. Anyone
have any ideas on how to stop this window from appearing on startup?
Thank you so much.

--
tacodog
tacodog's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/tacodog.htm