Re: Access denied when trying to install XP Service Pack 3

Re: Access denied when trying to install XP Service Pack 3
[X-post to WU NG]

Error message when you try to install WinXP SP3: "Access is denied" or
“Service Pack installation did not complete”
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949377

[Possible fix:
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/re...n-windows-xp/]

Windows XP, but only for Service Pack 3 (SP3) and *only until* 14 Apr-09.
(Chat and e-mail support is available only in the United States and Canada.)
Go to http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?gprid=1173 | select
"Windows XP" then select "Windows XP Service Pack 3"
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/