Error 0x80072733

Ani

Error 0x80072733
Message[Error number: 0x80072733]
The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
Now I cant open Windows Update nor hotamail and continue open other pages
instead of the ones I click on.

Windows XP Home Service Pack 3
First Step: Run Avira Antivir and found virus in the computer: Process
SpeedRunner.exe and gadcom.exe have been terminated. C:\hiberfil.sys and
pagefile.sys.. both files counldn't be opened.
Detection:TR/Dldr.Agent.alda Trojan, TR/Agent.axoc Trojan, TR/Agent.90624.1
Trojan, TR/Trash.Gen Trojan, TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen Trojan. 14 files moved to
quarantine/ 16 virus found. The pop ups continue to show.
Second Step: Remove Antivir and other firewalls programs. Now has installed
only the Windows Live One trial.. which stopped running the virus, but can't
remove unnecessary files, can't defragment the hard disk, can't get security
updates from Microsoft Windows link.
jannoelnovais@hotmail.com

RE: Error 0x80072733

"Ani" wrote:

> Message[Error number: 0x80072733]
> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
> Now I cant open Windows Update nor hotamail and continue open other pages
> instead of the ones I click on.
>
> Windows XP Home Service Pack 3
> First Step: Run Avira Antivir and found virus in the computer: Process
> SpeedRunner.exe and gadcom.exe have been terminated. C:\hiberfil.sys and
> pagefile.sys.. both files counldn't be opened.
> Detection:TR/Dldr.Agent.alda Trojan, TR/Agent.axoc Trojan, TR/Agent.90624.1
> Trojan, TR/Trash.Gen Trojan, TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen Trojan. 14 files moved to
> quarantine/ 16 virus found. The pop ups continue to show.
> Second Step: Remove Antivir and other firewalls programs. Now has installed
> only the Windows Live One trial.. which stopped running the virus, but can't
> remove unnecessary files, can't defragment the hard disk, can't get security
> updates from Microsoft Windows link.

0x80072733

RE: Error 0x80072733

"jannoelnovais@hotmail.com" wrote:

> "Ani" wrote:
>
> > Message[Error number: 0x80072733]
> > The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> > trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
> > Now I cant open Windows Update nor hotamail and continue open other pages
> > instead of the ones I click on.
> >
> > Windows XP Home Service Pack 3
> > First Step: Run Avira Antivir and found virus in the computer: Process
> > SpeedRunner.exe and gadcom.exe have been terminated. C:\hiberfil.sys and
> > pagefile.sys.. both files counldn't be opened.
> > Detection:TR/Dldr.Agent.alda Trojan, TR/Agent.axoc Trojan, TR/Agent.90624.1
> > Trojan, TR/Trash.Gen Trojan, TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen Trojan. 14 files moved to
> > quarantine/ 16 virus found. The pop ups continue to show.
> > Second Step: Remove Antivir and other firewalls programs. Now has installed
> > only the Windows Live One trial.. which stopped running the virus, but can't
> > remove unnecessary files, can't defragment the hard disk, can't get security
> > updates from Microsoft Windows link.

nofel

RE: Error 0x80072733