internet tv watchig

SD vet prefer civ care

internet tv watchig
seems regardles if on cbs.com; hulu.com; tv.com. yidio.com and almmost
hundred more with all the mosilla firefox, adobe flash; windows update
creative ewindow and seeming 50 + more really 20+ always get fade or loose
signal when on high run capable DSL 100 Mbps or better; system shuts down
from show watching or just after or freeezes; have great P4 w 3Ghz 2 gb
DDR2 laptop o reason these freezes should be happening when read some "fan
forums the have new dual cenreno 20 + better GHZ proccerros speed hence 5.0
and get same prolems I finaly have wuit reporitiong problem or send in until
to day and first tiome send q: aout progblem even MICROFSOT ADMITS IT IS
THEIR MISTAKE AND ERRORS but cannot seem to find what is going on
have good virus protector at this time
anyione else
have no tv, just use internt for research read papers frm around USA nad
world even some frm japan that is written in english and other aisan a greman
and obviously BBC's and canadia on some days when not much can do outside
when -30F below w/o wind chill and nigt falls at 4:30PM
TaurArian

Re: internet tv watchig
SD vet prefer civ care wrote:
[...]

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org
Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco

Re: internet tv watchig
And your Windows Update problem is...?