Outlook update KB958619 10/12/2008

Martin

Outlook update KB958619 10/12/2008
This update failed to install and since then all other Outlook updates have
failed. I have taken them out of the update list as successive attempts to
do these updates always fail.
I feel my Outlook is getting progressively out of date because of this
blockage.
Any ides on what to try or alter?
Peter Foldes

Re: Outlook update KB958619 10/12/2008
Outlook version is ?

--
Peter

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> Outlook version is ?
>
> --
> Peter

>Oops! Sorry I forgot this information.

Office outlook 2007 SP1 MSO

Martin wrote:
> "Peter Foldes" wrote:
>> Outlook version is ?
>>
>> Oops! Sorry I forgot this information.

> Office outlook 2007 SP1 MSO

How to troubleshoot failures updating your Office installation...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/304498
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
Martin

Re: Outlook update KB958619 10/12/2008
Thank you for the information. I have updated from the Office web site OK.
It is strange that the 5 missing updates worked from the Office web site when
the Windows Automatic update failed. I can only assume that one or more of
the updates from the Windows Update was corrupted. Windows update does not
download missing updates again if you try to install them again.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Martin wrote:
> > "Peter Foldes" wrote:
> >> Outlook version is ?
> >>
> >> Oops! Sorry I forgot this information.

> > Office outlook 2007 SP1 MSO

> How to troubleshoot failures updating your Office installation...
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/304498
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net