Re: IE Freeze

IE, spooler, update mgr freezes

Re: IE Freeze
My copy of IE 7 must have a vemory leak. It starts out with low numbers
untiil it get up to 99%. Recently to prevent it from crashing, I closed all
of my HP software to no avail. I have also that my spooler does the same
thing. If I stopped the spooler (not closed) I could get back my system.

I tried to get the two recent updates, the update for IE had no hitches.
The XP update would always fail. I got the update installed this morning. I
made a mistake of installing the beta for the install manager. I got the XP
update installed by going into safemode with network support and I was able
to get it installed. After reboot, I tried to access the update manager and
when the second page loads with the green time out bar, the page freezes.

How do I uninstall the latest update for the update manager