PC doesn't shut down

ConfNumb

PC doesn't shut down
Hi all.
PC Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 italian.
Sometimes, after the download of an update (such as Security Update for
Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista KB960714), the PC can't shut down.
Appears "Configuring Updates in progress", but the PC does not do
anything and I have to shut it down manually, after a few minutes.
At the restart, it proceed with the updates configuration.
Sometimes everything works perfectly.
Thanks for your help.

--

<><><><>
Paolo

Re: PC doesn't shut down

There is no-charge for support calls that are associated with security
updates. When you call, clearly state that your problem is related to a
Security Update and cite the update's KB number (e.g., KB960714).

Support for Windows Update:

your usual support contacts.
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.net

ConfNumb wrote:
> Hi all.
> PC Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 italian.
> Sometimes, after the download of an update (such as Security Update for
> Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista KB960714), the PC can't shut down.
> Appears "Configuring Updates in progress", but the PC does not do
> anything and I have to shut it down manually, after a few minutes.
> At the restart, it proceed with the updates configuration.
> Sometimes everything works perfectly.
> Thanks for your help.

ConfNumb

Re: PC doesn't shut down