Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

ASP.NET 1.1 Update

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2008
Kevin
 

Posts: n/a
ASP.NET 1.1 Update
How often has ASP.NET 1.1 been updated since April 1, 2008?

We are running a two servers and they have different ASP.NET 1.1 modify dates.
The version numbers are the same, 1.1.4322.


We have a third party vendor that is claiming that a problem occurred in
their software because of an update to ASP.NET 1.1.


Could you give me the date and description of all ASP.NET 1.1 updates since
April 1, 2008?


Thank you.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ASP.NET 1.1 Update
[Forwarded to microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general newsgroup via
crosspost.]

cf.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/r...tCriteria=date
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Kevin wrote:
> How often has ASP.NET 1.1 been updated since April 1, 2008?
>
> We are running a two servers and they have different ASP.NET 1.1 modify
> dates. The version numbers are the same, 1.1.4322.
>
> We have a third party vendor that is claiming that a problem occurred in
> their software because of an update to ASP.NET 1.1.
>
> Could you give me the date and description of all ASP.NET 1.1 updates
> since
> April 1, 2008?


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2008
Bob Barrows
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ASP.NET 1.1 Update
Not really relevant here in this COM-based ASP group, but thanks for the
info.

PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> [Forwarded to microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general newsgroup via
> crosspost.]
>
> cf.
>

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/r...tCriteria=date

--
HTH,
Bob Barrows


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ASP.NET 1.1 Update
Might you be able to assist the OP anyway?

Bob Barrows wrote:
> Not really relevant here in this COM-based ASP group, but thanks for the
> info.
>
> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>> [Forwarded to microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general newsgroup via
>> crosspost.]
>>
>> cf.
>>

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/r...tCriteria=date


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2008
Bob Barrows
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ASP.NET 1.1 Update
Oh, I didn't realize there was a question there. I thought you were
informing us of an update.

I will take a look, but the OP shouldn't wait to post his question at
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet or the forums at www.asp.net.

PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> Might you be able to assist the OP anyway?
>
> Bob Barrows wrote:
>> Not really relevant here in this COM-based ASP group, but thanks for
>> the info.
>>
>> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>>> [Forwarded to microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general newsgroup via
>>> crosspost.]
>>>
>>> cf.
>>>

>>

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/r...tCriteria=date

--
HTH,
Bob Barrows


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2008
Bob Barrows
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ASP.NET 1.1 Update
Ah! Mark has provided the answer.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> Might you be able to assist the OP anyway?
>
> Bob Barrows wrote:
>> Not really relevant here in this COM-based ASP group, but thanks for
>> the info.
>>
>> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>>> [Forwarded to microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general newsgroup via
>>> crosspost.]
>>>
>>> cf.
>>>

>>

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/r...tCriteria=date

--
HTH,
Bob Barrows


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ASP.NET 1.1 Update
But Mark neglected to continue the crosspost to Windows Update newsgroup
(which is where the OP originally posted).

For the OP's benefit:

<QP>
I'm not familiar with any updates to ASP.NET 1.1 for quite some time, nor
will there be any now as mainstream support ended last month:

http://blogs.msdn.com/jonbox/archive...to-an-end.aspx
</QP>
Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...f56db33863c5f6
--
~PA Bear

Bob Barrows wrote:
> Ah! Mark has provided the answer.
> Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>
> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>> Might you be able to assist the OP anyway?
>>
>> Bob Barrows wrote:
>>> Not really relevant here in this COM-based ASP group, but thanks for
>>> the info.
>>>
>>> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>>>> [Forwarded to microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general newsgroup via
>>>> crosspost.]
>>>>
>>>> cf.
>>>>
>>>

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/r...tCriteria=date


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
instAllshield update service update manager vista error requirespermission Nunya Beeswax microsoft.public.windows.vista.security 12 04-16-2009 03:03
Article ID: 927532 When you use Windows Update to install an update in Windows Vista, the update may not appear in the Programs and Features item in Control Panel KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
Windows-Vista Update Center - Update fehlgeschlagen - Code 8007001 Ronald microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.sicherheit 6 07-12-2007 03:02
Update or Instal Vista fails "Windows could not update registry da =?Utf-8?B?U3VlIFNtaXRo?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 9 02-28-2007 20:13
RE: Windows update error 80070103 - Beta 2 Vista NVIDIA Driver Update =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBIdW1waHJleXM=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 02-28-2007 15:26




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:29.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120