Hi Lee, not many will click on the link you provided and in the future, it
would be better to explain the problem.
For those reading, the problem update is KB938371 is failing.
Lee, you can download the update from here X86 version:
But, we really need to know why it is failing -
1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs,
and then clicking Windows Update.
2. In the left pane, click View update history.
3. Find an update (in your case KB938371) that has failed to install, and
then double-click the update to view more information.
Updates that have failed to install will display Failed under Status, next
to the update name.
4. In the Windows Update dialog box, next to Error details, review the error
code for the failed update.
5. Either follow the links in the Windows Update dialog box under More
Information or Help and Support to try to fix the problem, and then try
installing updates again by using Windows Update in Control Panel or post
back with the error code so perhaps someone may be able to assist further.
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or
guarantees and doesn't give any rights.
Computer Maintenance: Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco
"Lee" <Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I Failed Many Updates , I Can't Retry It Because The Internet Connection
> Malaysia Always Disconnected , How Can I Retry It?