Can't update my windows... I get [Error number: 0x8024D007]

Kevin

Can't update my windows... I get [Error number: 0x8024D007]
I keep trying to update my windows since it hasn't been updated for a while.
And I keep getting this eeror when it says its downloading and registering
the windows updater, since i am missing my update file. CAN som1 pleasde help
me, ive been trying to fix this for hours in and out for the past fewdayssssss

[Error number: 0x8024D007]
The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
For self-help options:

Frequently Asked Questions

Find Solutions

Windows Update Newsgroup
For assisted support options:

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

TaurArian

RE: Can't update my windows... I get [Error number: 0x8024D007]
Error message when you try to use the Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web
sites to install updates: "0x8024D007":
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956701

"Kevin" wrote:

> I keep trying to update my windows since it hasn't been updated for a while.
> And I keep getting this eeror when it says its downloading and registering
> the windows updater, since i am missing my update file. CAN som1 pleasde help
> me, ive been trying to fix this for hours in and out for the past fewdayssssss
>

> [Error number: 0x8024D007]
> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
> For self-help options:
>
> Frequently Asked Questions
>
> Find Solutions
>
> Windows Update Newsgroup
> For assisted support options:
>
> Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

Re: Can't update my windows... I get [Error number: 0x8024D007]
posting to this newsgroup.

> Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

Click on that link.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Kevin wrote:
> I keep trying to update my windows since it hasn't been updated for a
> while.
> And I keep getting this eeror when it says its downloading and registering
> the windows updater, since i am missing my update file. CAN som1 pleasde
> help me, ive been trying to fix this for hours in and out for the past
> fewdayssssss
>

> [Error number: 0x8024D007]
> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the
> problem.
> For self-help options:
>
> Frequently Asked Questions
>
> Find Solutions
>
> Windows Update Newsgroup
> For assisted support options:
>
> Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

Quvo

"Kevin" wrote:

> I keep trying to update my windows since it hasn't been updated for a while.
> And I keep getting this eeror when it says its downloading and registering
> the windows updater, since i am missing my update file. CAN som1 pleasde help
> me, ive been trying to fix this for hours in and out for the past fewdayssssss
>

> [Error number: 0x8024D007]
> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
> For self-help options:
>
> Frequently Asked Questions
>
> Find Solutions
>
> Windows Update Newsgroup
> For assisted support options:
>
> Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

bonjaron33

RE: Can't update my windows... I get [Error number: 0x8024D007]
I'm having the same problem as Kevin. I'm running Windows XP Pro 32bit.