Cannot install Nov update to DirectX 9 End user runtime

sherlockomes

Cannot install Nov update to DirectX 9 End user runtime
Sorry for leaving question in windows update newsgroup in relation to another
issue but am hoping perhaps others maybe experiencing similar download
problem with the Nov update of DirectX 9c end user runtime and can help
resove.Basically i cannot get the update to initialise the download of the
files after i have ran the dxwebsetup.exe file. Download begins well then at
the initialisation phase of the installation there is a pause and i then get
a message saying " ! cannot download the file.Please try later or check
network connection".
I have tried several times and get same error.At bit of a loss as what to
do as have no problems with DirectX 9 normally.Any advice please from anyone
who may have had same problem and resolved it . Thanks Scott.
Jerry

Re: Cannot install Nov update to DirectX 9 End user runtime
If the dxwebsetup file is not working then download the complete
redistributable and try again.

"sherlockomes" <sherlockomes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Sorry for leaving question in windows update newsgroup in relation to
> another
> issue but am hoping perhaps others maybe experiencing similar download
> problem with the Nov update of DirectX 9c end user runtime and can help
> resove.Basically i cannot get the update to initialise the download of
> the
> files after i have ran the dxwebsetup.exe file. Download begins well then
> at
> the initialisation phase of the installation there is a pause and i then
> get
> a message saying " ! cannot download the file.Please try later or check
> network connection".
> I have tried several times and get same error.At bit of a loss as what to
> do as have no problems with DirectX 9 normally.Any advice please from
> anyone
> who may have had same problem and resolved it . Thanks Scott.

Re: Cannot install Nov update to DirectX 9 End user runtime

Support for Windows Update:

to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number (e.g., KB999999).

your usual support contacts.
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.net

sherlockomes wrote:
> Sorry for leaving question in windows update newsgroup in relation to
> another issue but am hoping perhaps others maybe experiencing similar
> download problem with the Nov update of DirectX 9c end user runtime and
> can
> help resove.Basically i cannot get the update to initialise the download
> of the files after i have ran the dxwebsetup.exe file. Download begins
> well then at the initialisation phase of the installation there is a pause
> and i then get a message saying " ! cannot download the file.Please try
> later or check network connection".
> I have tried several times and get same error.At bit of a loss as what to
> do as have no problems with DirectX 9 normally.Any advice please from
> anyone
> who may have had same problem and resolved it . Thanks Scott.

corgorant@gmail.com

Re: Cannot install Nov update to DirectX 9 End user runtime
just download and use the redistributable.

Evil overlord of <a href=http://www.gamestotal.com> http://www.gamestotal.com
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com> http://3700ad.gamestotal.com </a>