movie maker 5.1 additional effects

robare

movie maker 5.1 additional effects
Is there a way to download more effects and transitions to my present Windows
XP Movie Maker 5.1? I have useed the Vista version and it has some nice
effects that I ued o a cli Iade for a Christmas card for my wife. I made a
cd of it and it didn't work with XP.. Tried to remake in my XP version and
found there isn't the same effects or transitions I used in Vista version.
David B.

Re: movie maker 5.1 additional effects
What does this have to do with Windows Update? Repost to the MovieMaker
group.

--

----
Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

"robare" <robare@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to download more effects and transitions to my present
> Windows
> XP Movie Maker 5.1? I have useed the Vista version and it has some nice
> effects that I ued o a cli Iade for a Christmas card for my wife. I made
> cd of it and it didn't work with XP.. Tried to remake in my XP version and
> found there isn't the same effects or transitions I used in Vista version.

Kate

Re: movie maker 5.1 additional effects
An update is an update.
No sense being snotty.

While searching for WMM updates, I was taken to this spot too.

"David B." wrote:

> What does this have to do with Windows Update? Repost to the MovieMaker
> group.
>
> --
>
> ----
> Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm
>

> "robare" <robare@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to download more effects and transitions to my present
> > Windows
> > XP Movie Maker 5.1? I have useed the Vista version and it has some nice
> > effects that I ued o a cli Iade for a Christmas card for my wife. I made
> > cd of it and it didn't work with XP.. Tried to remake in my XP version and
> > found there isn't the same effects or transitions I used in Vista version.

David B.

Re: movie maker 5.1 additional effects
It took you 19 days to figure out what you wanted to say?

--

----

"Kate" <Kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> An update is an update.
> No sense being snotty.
>
> While searching for WMM updates, I was taken to this spot too.
>
> "David B." wrote:
>
>> What does this have to do with Windows Update? Repost to the MovieMaker
>> group.
>>
>> --
>>
>> ----
>> Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
>> How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>> Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm
>>

>> "robare" <robare@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Is there a way to download more effects and transitions to my present
>> > Windows
>> > XP Movie Maker 5.1? I have useed the Vista version and it has some
>> > nice
>> > effects that I ued o a cli Iade for a Christmas card for my wife. I
>> > made
>> > cd of it and it didn't work with XP.. Tried to remake in my XP version
>> > and
>> > found there isn't the same effects or transitions I used in Vista
>> > version.

steve