COMP, AUTOMATICLY SHUTS DOWN

CJS

COMP, AUTOMATICLY SHUTS DOWN
COMP OUT OF NO WHERE START SHUTTING DOWN AUTOMATICLY,
TRYED TO DO SYSTEM RESTORE CANNOT FIND A RESTORE POINT AND ALSO TRYED TO RUN
SPYBOT AS WELL AS NORTON . WHEN I START EITHER SPY - B 0R NORTON, COMP SHUTS
DOWN AND ROBOOTS AUTOMACTICLY WILL NOT LET EITHER RUN?
--
STILL LEARNING

Re: COMP, AUTOMATICLY SHUTS DOWN
How does this pertain to Windows Update? Perhaps the problem's being caused
by your stuck CapsLock key? [Posting in all caps is considered SHOUTING!]

CJS wrote:
> COMP OUT OF NO WHERE START SHUTTING DOWN AUTOMATICLY,
> TRYED TO DO SYSTEM RESTORE CANNOT FIND A RESTORE POINT AND ALSO TRYED TO
> RUN
> SPYBOT AS WELL AS NORTON . WHEN I START EITHER SPY - B 0R NORTON, COMP
> SHUTS
> DOWN AND ROBOOTS AUTOMACTICLY WILL NOT LET EITHER RUN?

TaurArian

Re: COMP, AUTOMATICLY SHUTS DOWN
Please try a more appropriate NG for your issue and please read
How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375:-

Windows XP Newsgroups
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...ewsgroups.mspx

Welcome to Microsoft Windows Vista Newsgroups
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...s/default.mspx

Security - Viruses -
OE client -
or

Web client -
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

"CJS" <CJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> COMP OUT OF NO WHERE START SHUTTING DOWN AUTOMATICLY,
> TRYED TO DO SYSTEM RESTORE CANNOT FIND A RESTORE POINT AND ALSO TRYED TO
> RUN
> SPYBOT AS WELL AS NORTON . WHEN I START EITHER SPY - B 0R NORTON, COMP
> SHUTS
> DOWN AND ROBOOTS AUTOMACTICLY WILL NOT LET EITHER RUN?
> --
> STILL LEARNING

CJS

Re: COMP, AUTOMATICLY SHUTS DOWN
I do catch my self writeing or should i say type alot in caps, how ever how
would this affect my norton which there is no typeing except the enter button
to run scan's and same with spybot as well with system's restore?
My updates work fine, auto as well as manual.
everything seem's to be running fine , except for this interference.
--
STILL LEARNING

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Please try a more appropriate NG for your issue and please read
> How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375:-
>
> Windows XP Newsgroups
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...ewsgroups.mspx
>
> Welcome to Microsoft Windows Vista Newsgroups
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...s/default.mspx
>
> Security - Viruses -
> OE client -
> or
>
> Web client -
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us
>

> --
>
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
> http://taurarian.mvps.org
> ======================================
> Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or
> guarantees and doesn't give any rights.
>

> "CJS" <CJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > COMP OUT OF NO WHERE START SHUTTING DOWN AUTOMATICLY,
> > TRYED TO DO SYSTEM RESTORE CANNOT FIND A RESTORE POINT AND ALSO TRYED TO
> > RUN
> > SPYBOT AS WELL AS NORTON . WHEN I START EITHER SPY - B 0R NORTON, COMP
> > SHUTS
> > DOWN AND ROBOOTS AUTOMACTICLY WILL NOT LET EITHER RUN?
> > --
> > STILL LEARNING

TaurArian

Re: COMP, AUTOMATICLY SHUTS DOWN
Dear CJS, as you are no doubt well aware by now, that this is the Windows
Update Newsgroups which deals with Windows Update issues.
You have stated that you don't have a problem with Windows Updates.

I have already suggested that you write to a more appropriate Newsgroup for
your operating system.

As for the all caps "Posting in all caps is considered SHOUTING!"

--

>I do catch my self writeing or should i say type alot in caps, how ever how
> would this affect my norton which there is no typeing except the enter
> button
> to run scan's and same with spybot as well with system's restore?
> My updates work fine, auto as well as manual.
> everything seem's to be running fine , except for this interference.
> --
> STILL LEARNING
>

> "TaurArian" wrote:
>
>> Please try a more appropriate NG for your issue and please read
>> How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375:-
>>
>> Windows XP Newsgroups
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...ewsgroups.mspx
>>
>> Welcome to Microsoft Windows Vista Newsgroups
>> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...s/default.mspx
>>
>> Security - Viruses -
>> OE client -
>> or
>>
>> Web client -
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us
>>

>> --
>>
>> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
>> http://taurarian.mvps.org
>> ======================================
>> Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or
>> guarantees and doesn't give any rights.
>> Computer Maintenance: Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco
>>

>> "CJS" <CJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > COMP OUT OF NO WHERE START SHUTTING DOWN AUTOMATICLY,
>> > TRYED TO DO SYSTEM RESTORE CANNOT FIND A RESTORE POINT AND ALSO TRYED
>> > RUN
>> > SPYBOT AS WELL AS NORTON . WHEN I START EITHER SPY - B 0R NORTON, COMP
>> > SHUTS
>> > DOWN AND ROBOOTS AUTOMACTICLY WILL NOT LET EITHER RUN?
>> > --
>> > STILL LEARNING

Re: COMP, AUTOMATICLY SHUTS DOWN
Oh, good, the night shift's working now. Sayonara, baby! <eg>