"Cannot display page."

LCL

"Cannot display page."
Ever since i download OneCare, I am unable to connect to
download.Microsoft.com. I can't download anything from Microsoft. No update,
no media player. I can't even download a driver for my XBOX 360 controller.
I've deleted temporary files, ran Malwarebytes'
Anti-Malware/SUPERAntiSpyware, and deleted all infections. restarted my BITS,
unistalled/reinstalled OneCare. I am still getting problems... Help please?
Engel

RE: "Cannot display page."
Hello LCL,

This newsgroup deals with issues with Windows Updates. Suggest you post
this issue to the Windows Live OneCare Forums :
<http://forums.microsoft.com/windowsonecare/default.aspx?siteid=2>

Good luck
-=-

"LCL" wrote:

> Ever since i download OneCare, I am unable to connect to
> download.Microsoft.com. I can't download anything from Microsoft. No update,
> no media player. I can't even download a driver for my XBOX 360 controller.
> I've deleted temporary files, ran Malwarebytes'
> Anti-Malware/SUPERAntiSpyware, and deleted all infections. restarted my BITS,
> unistalled/reinstalled OneCare. I am still getting problems... Help please?

realcestmoi

Re: "Cannot display page."
Topicstarter cannot download.

As I understand from windows update, so a windows update issue

"Engel" <Engel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello LCL,
>
> This newsgroup deals with issues with Windows Updates. Suggest you post
> this issue to the Windows Live OneCare Forums :
> <http://forums.microsoft.com/windowsonecare/default.aspx?siteid=2>
>
> Good luck
> -=-
>

> "LCL" wrote:
>
>> Ever since i download OneCare, I am unable to connect to
>> download.Microsoft.com. I can't download anything from Microsoft. No
>> update,
>> no media player. I can't even download a driver for my XBOX 360
>> controller.
>> I've deleted temporary files, ran Malwarebytes'
>> Anti-Malware/SUPERAntiSpyware, and deleted all infections. restarted my
>> BITS,
>> unistalled/reinstalled OneCare. I am still getting problems... Help
>> please?

Re: "Cannot display page."
Windows Live OneCare Support Forums
http://forums.microsoft.com/windowso....aspx?siteid=2
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

LCL wrote:
> Ever since i download OneCare, I am unable to connect to
> download.Microsoft.com. I can't download anything from Microsoft. No
> update,
> no media player. I can't even download a driver for my XBOX 360
> controller.
> I've deleted temporary files, ran Malwarebytes'
> Anti-Malware/SUPERAntiSpyware, and deleted all infections. restarted my
> BITS, unistalled/reinstalled OneCare. I am still getting problems... Help
> please?

TaurArian

Re: "Cannot display page."
But OneCare takes over responsibility for the updates from WU.