MSXML 4.0 SP2 update

spacey

MSXML 4.0 SP2 update
Im running XP Home update 'MSXML4.0' i was told to remove and download SP3.
But I do not want SP3 as person who helps with pc problems advised against it
due to the issues with this 'service pack'. My PC keeps crashing, PC tells me
that the drivers are faulty or missing for some apps', Java needs updating
and driver or installing completely?{Java has always been installed on my PC,
but cant find it now}Message informs me that my graphics card driver needs
updating or re-installing or my Graphics card is faulty and needs replacing?
The pictures and writting boxes in some programs was very hard to see as they
were all bitty. But all that seems fine right now. I have removed MSXML4 so
will this remedy these problems? Can I keep SP2 as its given me no problems
that i am aware of and I am not good enough on the PC to tackle the issues
that SP3 has been found to have!
Jerry

Re: MSXML 4.0 SP2 update
Millions of people have not had any problems with SP3 - join the crowd.

"spacey" <spacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Im running XP Home update 'MSXML4.0' i was told to remove and download
> SP3.
> But I do not want SP3 as person who helps with pc problems advised against
> it
> due to the issues with this 'service pack'. My PC keeps crashing, PC tells
> me
> that the drivers are faulty or missing for some apps', Java needs updating
> and driver or installing completely?{Java has always been installed on my
> PC,
> but cant find it now}Message informs me that my graphics card driver needs
> updating or re-installing or my Graphics card is faulty and needs
> replacing?
> The pictures and writting boxes in some programs was very hard to see as
> they
> were all bitty. But all that seems fine right now. I have removed MSXML4
> so
> will this remedy these problems? Can I keep SP2 as its given me no
> problems
> that i am aware of and I am not good enough on the PC to tackle the issues
> that SP3 has been found to have!

corgorant@gmail.com

Re: MSXML 4.0 SP2 update
On Oct 30, 7:00*pm, spacey <spa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Im running XP Home update 'MSXML4.0' i was told to remove and download SP3.
> But I do not want SP3 as person who helps with pc problems advised against it
> due to the issues with this 'service pack'. My PC keeps crashing, PC tells me
> that the drivers are faulty or missing for some apps', Java needs updating
> and driver or installing completely?{Java has always been installed on myPC,
> but cant find it now}Message informs me that my graphics card driver needs
> updating or re-installing or my Graphics card is faulty and needs replacing?
> The pictures and writting boxes in some programs was very hard to see as they
> were all bitty. But all that seems fine right now. I have removed MSXML4 so
> will this remedy these problems? Can I keep SP2 as its given me no problems
> that i am aware of and I am not good enough on the PC to tackle the issues
> that SP3 has been found to have!

your friend sounds like a hack. ive install sp3 on 4 computers already
with no problems.

Evil overlord of <a href=http://www.gamestotal.com> http://www.gamestotal..com
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com> http://3700ad.gamestotal.com </a>