Help: My computer is infected with spyware

Johan L

Help: My computer is infected with spyware
I'm not very computer literate, so please bear with me. I have a message on
the bottom part of my screen stating: "Your computer is infected! Windows has
detected spyware infection! It is recommended to use special antispyware
tools to prevent data loss. Windows will now download and install the most
up-to-date antispyware for you. Click here to protect your computer from
spyware!" Prevent is spelt "pervent" and recommend as "recomend". I have
Panda 2008 security and have run full scan twice. One virus detected and
removed, but still the message. Please help!

Re: My computer is infected with spyware
How does this pertain to Windows Update?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

to an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

When all else fails, HijackThis v2.0.2

independent computer repair shop.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Johan L wrote:
> I'm not very computer literate, so please bear with me. I have a message
> on
> the bottom part of my screen stating: "Your computer is infected! Windows
> has detected spyware infection! It is recommended to use special
> antispyware
> tools to prevent data loss. Windows will now download and install the most
> up-to-date antispyware for you. Click here to protect your computer from
> spyware!" Prevent is spelt "pervent" and recommend as "recomend". I have
> Panda 2008 security and have run full scan twice. One virus detected and
> removed, but still the message. Please help!

CP

Re: My computer is infected with spyware
Click on the red X in upper right-hand corner.

"Johan L" <JohanL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news4C50CE5-F1D6-4A66-88E3-FC0763473384@microsoft.com...
> I'm not very computer literate, so please bear with me. I have a message
> on
> the bottom part of my screen stating: "Your computer is infected! Windows
> has
> detected spyware infection! It is recommended to use special antispyware
> tools to prevent data loss. Windows will now download and install the most
> up-to-date antispyware for you. Click here to protect your computer from
> spyware!" Prevent is spelt "pervent" and recommend as "recomend". I have
> Panda 2008 security and have run full scan twice. One virus detected and
> removed, but still the message. Please help!

michal101 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Help: My computer is infected with spyware
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan L View Post
I'm not very computer literate, so please bear with me. I have a message on
the bottom part of my screen stating: "Your computer is infected! Windows has
detected spyware infection! It is recommended to use special antispyware
tools to prevent data loss. Windows will now download and install the most
up-to-date antispyware for you. Click here to protect your computer from
spyware!" Prevent is spelt "pervent" and recommend as "recomend". I have
Panda 2008 security and have run full scan twice. One virus detected and
removed, but still the message. Please help!
Windows Personal Doctor is a very infective spyware infection. You must be aware of this and use any removal tool that can remove it completely from the system after infection and protect the system from tis infection.

****** several ways to enter into the system.
While visiting malicious and infective sites or with freeware software program.
(Windows Personal Doctor)
it can be removed with the help of any effective spyware removal tool but it must be reliable.
for more information : Uninstall Windows Personal Doctor