Error number: 0x801901F8

John

Error number: 0x801901F8
Dear Sir,
Whenever I go to the Windows Update page after the page saying it's
Checking
for the Latest Version, it displays a page saying "The website has
encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The
options provided below might help you solve the problem.", and the Error
number: 0x801901F8.
I have Windows XP with SP3.

I'm send the question to have an answer fro anyone to solve this problem
because I would really like to download the new Security Updates.

Thank you .

Master Blaster

Re: Error number: 0x801901F8
Look here:

===============
Master Blaster
Computer System Spe******t
IT Technician

news1D8CD7A-A6A4-42FC-82C4-113BD239A4ED@microsoft.com:

> Dear Sir,
> Whenever I go to the Windows Update page after the page saying it's
> Checking
> for the Latest Version, it displays a page saying "The website has
> encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The
> options provided below might help you solve the problem.", and the Error
> number: 0x801901F8.
> I have Windows XP with SP3.
>
> I'm send the question to have an answer fro anyone to solve this problem
> because I would really like to download the new Security Updates.
>
> Thank you .

Re: Error number: 0x801901F8
See...

You may encounter temporary connection-related errors when you use Windows
Update or Microsoft Update to install updates:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836941

Windows Update Fails - Error 0x8007007E - Fix It!:
http://www.updatexp.com/0x8007007E.html
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

John wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> Whenever I go to the Windows Update page after the page saying it's
> Checking
> for the Latest Version, it displays a page saying "The website has
> encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view.
> The options provided below might help you solve the problem.", and the
> Error
> number: 0x801901F8.
> I have Windows XP with SP3.
>
> I'm send the question to have an answer fro anyone to solve this problem
> because I would really like to download the new Security Updates.
>
> Thank you .

TEC-Admin

RE: Error number: 0x801901F8
I have a brand new out of the box machine with Windows XP Pro - no virus, or
other software just the OS and hardware drivers. I continued to receive the
0x801901F8 error when attempting to run windows update. Got so frustrated I
reloaded the OS and drivers. Same error... Then I installed the current
version of Java, Adobe flash & shockwave players. Magically windows update
now works. May be worth a try.