not sure (ati2dvag)

need help

not sure (ati2dvag)
all i did was unplug my monitor ( from back of computer) for 2 minutes to
move it and now it tells me i'm in an infinite loop.
TaurArian

Re: not sure (ati2dvag)
Sorry to hear that, but unfortunately you have posted to the Windows Update
Newsgroup. Suggest you post to a more appropriate newsgroup for your
problem. Perhaps you may wish to include a few more details about your
computer.

Windows XP Newsgroups
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...ewsgroups.mspx

Welcome to Microsoft Windows Vista Newsgroups
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...s/default.mspx
--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

"need help" <need help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> all i did was unplug my monitor ( from back of computer) for 2 minutes to
> move it and now it tells me i'm in an infinite loop.

Re: not sure (ati2dvag)
[Good morning, Sunshine! Skipping work today?]

TaurArian wrote:
> Sorry to hear that, but unfortunately you have posted to the Windows
> Update
> Newsgroup. Suggest you post to a more appropriate newsgroup for your
> problem. Perhaps you may wish to include a few more details about your
> computer.
>
> Windows XP Newsgroups
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...ewsgroups.mspx
>
> Welcome to Microsoft Windows Vista Newsgroups
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...s/default.mspx
>
> "need help" <need help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> all i did was unplug my monitor ( from back of computer) for 2 minutes to
>> move it and now it tells me i'm in an infinite loop.

TaurArian

Re: not sure (ati2dvag)
Yep. Got a week off.

> [Good morning, Sunshine! Skipping work today?]
>
> TaurArian wrote:
>> Sorry to hear that, but unfortunately you have posted to the Windows
>> Update
>> Newsgroup. Suggest you post to a more appropriate newsgroup for your
>> problem. Perhaps you may wish to include a few more details about your
>> computer.
>>
>> Windows XP Newsgroups
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...ewsgroups.mspx
>>
>> Welcome to Microsoft Windows Vista Newsgroups
>> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...s/default.mspx
>>
>> "need help" <need help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> all i did was unplug my monitor ( from back of computer) for 2 minutes
>>> move it and now it tells me i'm in an infinite loop.

Re: not sure (ati2dvag)
TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO ENJOY SPRING SOMEWHERE OUTDOORS (preferably
with a bottle or two in tow)...