Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 update (kb948109)

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2008
Virginia
 

Posts: n/a
SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 update (kb948109)
I am unable to update the above with error message 0x733F

Can anyone help? Please keep it simple. Thanks
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 update (kb948109)
"Please call 1-800-936-5700 (or 1-800-936-4900 and ask to be routed to the
SQL-Public Team) to open a free consumer support case. There is no charge
for support related to installing a Security Update.

"When you call please let them know that this has to do with Security
Bulletin MS08-040.

"If they try to charge you, please let them know that there is free support
for any issues with Security Updates."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...fc180d9f9e71b9
and
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...beea74c983c1c6
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Virginia wrote:
> I am unable to update the above with error message 0x733F
>
> Can anyone help? Please keep it simple. Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2008
Virginia
 

Posts: n/a
Re: SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 update (kb948109)
Thank you for your help!

Virginia

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> "Please call 1-800-936-5700 (or 1-800-936-4900 and ask to be routed to the
> SQL-Public Team) to open a free consumer support case. There is no charge
> for support related to installing a Security Update.
>
> "When you call please let them know that this has to do with Security
> Bulletin MS08-040.
>
> "If they try to charge you, please let them know that there is free support
> for any issues with Security Updates."
>
> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...fc180d9f9e71b9
> and
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...beea74c983c1c6
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Virginia wrote:
> > I am unable to update the above with error message 0x733F
> >
> > Can anyone help? Please keep it simple. Thanks

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 update (kb948109)
You're most welcome.

Virginia wrote:
> Thank you for your help!
>
> Virginia
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> "Please call 1-800-936-5700 (or 1-800-936-4900 and ask to be routed to
>> the
>> SQL-Public Team) to open a free consumer support case. There is no charge
>> for support related to installing a Security Update.
>>
>> "When you call please let them know that this has to do with Security
>> Bulletin MS08-040.
>>
>> "If they try to charge you, please let them know that there is free
>> support
>> for any issues with Security Updates."
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...fc180d9f9e71b9
>> and
>> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...beea74c983c1c6
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>
>> Virginia wrote:
>>> I am unable to update the above with error message 0x733F
>>>
>>> Can anyone help? Please keep it simple. Thanks


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB948109) mizsub microsoft.public.windowsupdate 23 08-01-2009 17:15
Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB948109) I.R. microsoft.public.windowsupdate 23 02-17-2009 14:13
Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB948109) mchua microsoft.public.windowsupdate 13 12-07-2008 18:15
Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB948109) cboston microsoft.public.windowsupdate 0 07-19-2008 15:35
Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB948109) foggydewbhoy microsoft.public.windowsupdate 1 07-13-2008 20:39




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:35.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120