Vista Update

Diego T

Vista Update
I have 2 problems first of all a new update was download and when i turn of
my laptop it says don't turn off the computer or disconnect installing 1 of 1
update and its like it crashes because it doesn't install the update and it
keeps in that screen with a little circle rolling and rolling it stayed all
the night long turned on but it doesn't install the update so i had to turn
it off manually but when I try to turn it off it happens the same issue again
my os is a windows vista home basic
the second issue is that there are some updates in windows update list and
it says some kind of error that they cannot be installed what should i do?

Re: Vista Update
Always state your full Windows version (e.g., Vista; Vista SP1) when posting
to this newsgroup, please.

Support for Windows Update:

security updates.

your usual support contacts.