problems about wireless connection due to vista update

crossover

problems about wireless connection due to vista update
I am also having problem with

Broadcom - Network - Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN

Download size: 2.8 MB

Update type: Optional

2.Conexant - Audio - Conexant High Definition Audio

Download size: 931 KB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Optional

Conexant Audio software update released in May, 2008

3. CXT - Network - HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP

Download size: 1.4 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Optional

And because of this I am unable to use the wireless of my laptop

Hope anyone from microsoft can solve the problem

Re: problems about wireless connection due to vista update
Are you running Vista or Vista SP1? <=JUST a question, not a recommendation!

If you roll back both drivers, do the problems persist?

After you install a device or update a driver for a device, Windows Vista
may not start:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927525

=================================

Vista-specific newsgroups include:

microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unts_passwords
microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_assessment
**microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices* *
microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_vide o
microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
**microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maint enance**
microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

crossover wrote:
> I am also having problem with
>
> Broadcom - Network - Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN
>
> Download size: 2.8 MB
>
> Update type: Optional
>
> 2.Conexant - Audio - Conexant High Definition Audio
>
> Download size: 931 KB
>
> You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
>
> Update type: Optional
>
> Conexant Audio software update released in May, 2008
>
> 3. CXT - Network - HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
>
> Download size: 1.4 MB
>
> You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
>
> Update type: Optional
>

> And because of this I am unable to use the wireless of my laptop
>
> Hope anyone from microsoft can solve the problem

crossover

Re: problems about wireless connection due to vista update
Windows visat Home premium service pack1... thats the windos edition ..

and how can I roll back drivers...

thanks

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Are you running Vista or Vista SP1? <=JUST a question, not a recommendation!
>
> If you roll back both drivers, do the problems persist?
>
> After you install a device or update a driver for a device, Windows Vista
> may not start:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927525
>
> =================================
>
> Vista-specific newsgroups include:
>
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unts_passwords
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_assessment
> **microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices* *
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_vide o
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
> **microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maint enance**
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>

> crossover wrote:
> > I am also having problem with
> >
> > Broadcom - Network - Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN
> >
> > Download size: 2.8 MB
> >
> > Update type: Optional
> >
> > 2.Conexant - Audio - Conexant High Definition Audio
> >
> > Download size: 931 KB
> >
> > You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
> >
> > Update type: Optional
> >
> > Conexant Audio software update released in May, 2008
> >
> > 3. CXT - Network - HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
> >
> > Download size: 1.4 MB
> >
> > You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
> >
> > Update type: Optional
> >

> > And because of this I am unable to use the wireless of my laptop
> >
> > Hope anyone from microsoft can solve the problem

Re: problems about wireless connection due to vista update
See the KB article I cited in my previous reply: