Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Help Please- Event 7036

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2008
Liza
 

Posts: n/a
Help Please- Event 7036
My computer seems to be starting up on its on, every day at 12:01 am and I
did a search in admistrative tools and found that event 7036 has something to
do with it starting up because it is under the events list under event viewer
and its there everyday at 12:01. I have no idea how to stop this event from
happening, any suggestions will be aprechiated.

Thanks

Liza
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2008
williamtell
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Help Please- Event 7036
Liza, do not know what 7036 is, but this is how to stop it: click Start>All
Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Scheduled Tasks, right click 7036 disable
or delete.

Good luck
--
WT


"Liza" wrote:

> My computer seems to be starting up on its on, every day at 12:01 am and I
> did a search in admistrative tools and found that event 7036 has something to
> do with it starting up because it is under the events list under event viewer
> and its there everyday at 12:01. I have no idea how to stop this event from
> happening, any suggestions will be aprechiated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Liza

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Help Please- Event 7036
Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
posting to this newsgroup, please.

How does this problem pertain to Windows Update?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Liza wrote:
> My computer seems to be starting up on its on, every day at 12:01 am and I
> did a search in admistrative tools and found that event 7036 has something
> to do with it starting up because it is under the events list under event
> viewer and its there everyday at 12:01. I have no idea how to stop this
> event from happening, any suggestions will be aprechiated.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2008
Liza
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Help Please- Event 7036
I did as you said and all I see is the schedule a task icon no tasks seem to
be schedule but thanks for the help either way.

Liza

"williamtell" wrote:

> Liza, do not know what 7036 is, but this is how to stop it: click Start>All
> Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Scheduled Tasks, right click 7036 disable
> or delete.
>
> Good luck
> --
> WT
>
>
> "Liza" wrote:
>
> > My computer seems to be starting up on its on, every day at 12:01 am and I
> > did a search in admistrative tools and found that event 7036 has something to
> > do with it starting up because it is under the events list under event viewer
> > and its there everyday at 12:01. I have no idea how to stop this event from
> > happening, any suggestions will be aprechiated.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Liza

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2008
Liza
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Help Please- Event 7036
Sorry abut that is windows xp and no is not a windows update, just figured I
go some where for help.

thanks

liza

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
> posting to this newsgroup, please.
>
> How does this problem pertain to Windows Update?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Liza wrote:
> > My computer seems to be starting up on its on, every day at 12:01 am and I
> > did a search in admistrative tools and found that event 7036 has something
> > to do with it starting up because it is under the events list under event
> > viewer and its there everyday at 12:01. I have no idea how to stop this
> > event from happening, any suggestions will be aprechiated.

>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article ID: 934640 In Windows, Event Viewer incorrectly displays IPv6 addresses in event descriptions KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
Article ID: 937938 Warning event message in Windows Vista: "The description for Event ID 129 from source iScsiPrt cannot be found" KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
Article ID: 938494 Event ID 215 is logged in the Application event log after you install Windows Vista and then restart the computer KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
BUG: a lot of errors "Event ID 6003 winlogon" in Event Viewer =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbEQ=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 03-28-2007 16:39
Windows Event Log fails to translate event description. =?Utf-8?B?RGVlcGFrIEpoYQ==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 02-28-2007 20:28




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:10.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120